Gifts From the Kitchen
- WARMING SIPS. Masello, David // Country Living;Dec2007, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p27A
The article presents several recipes for warm and flavorful drinks including hot chocolate drink, winter wine and brew coffee.
- Hot and Steamy Chocolate. Plotkin, Robert // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan2008, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p54
The article presents several recipes for chocolate drinks including Mayan Chipotle Chocolat, Caffe Anguilla, and Sinful Bosco Latte.
- Hot chocolate moelleux with sea salt and almond ice cream. // Caterer (2055-7817);8/7/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4886, p44
A recipe for hot chocolate moelleux with sea salt and almond ice cream from the book "Social Sweets" by Jason Atherton is presented.
- home cooking/recipes. // Good Housekeeping;Dec2006, Vol. 243 Issue 6, p187
The article presents several recipes for the Christmas season including a recipe for cookies, a recipe for linzer tarts and a recipe for biscotti.
- The Night Before Christmas. // Home Cooking;Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 35, p26
This section presents several recipes, including Danish Pastry Apple Bars, Scottish shortbread cookies and Mexican hot chocolate.
- Holiday Hot Chocolate. // Humpty Dumpty Magazine;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p20
A recipe for Holiday Hot Chocolate is presented.
- Fiesta Mexican Chocolate. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p25
A recipe for fiesta Mexican chocolate is presented.
- Mocha Java Mix. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p122
A recipe for mocha Java mix is presented.
- Hot Chocolate Mix. // Family Christmas: Handmade Gifts & Heartfelt Stories;2006, p125
A recipe for hot chocolate mix is presented.