Breads That Rise to the Occasion
- muffins and biscuits. // Cooking Light;Aug2010 Supplement, Vol. 24, p83
Several recipes for muffins and biscuits are presented including one for bacon-cheddar corn muffins, one for cheddar-green onion muffins and one for cornmeal buttermilk biscuits.
- muffins and biscuits / corn bread. // Cooking Light;Aug2010 Supplement, Vol. 24, p90
Several recipes are presented for muffins, biscuits and corn breads including one for ham and cheese corn muffins and one for thyme corn bread.
- Sugar and spice. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Dec2012, p68
Several recipes are presented for bakery food including chocolate biscotti, pies and muffins.
- RECIPE OF THE WEEK. // Jet;1/20/2003, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p30
Presents a recipe for orange-cranberry muffins.
- Come Over for a "Cuppa.". // Good Old Days Looking Back;Mar2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p20
Several recipes for coffee-break indulgences are presented, including the Maple Streusel Muffins, Apple Walnut Cake, and Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
- THE BREAD BASKET. Perry, Mary Allen // Southern Living;Nov2011, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p114
The article presents recipes for several types of rolls and muffins, including recipes for pecan pie muffins, lemon-orange rolls and sour cream pocketbook rolls.
- breads. // Cooking Light;Aug2011, p14
Various recipes for homemade breads are presented including "Cormeal Buttermilk Biscuits," "Cinnamon Rolls," and "Blueberry Muffins with Almond Streusel."
- How to make... anzac biscuits. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);4/26/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 17, p68
Several recipes for baked products are presented including Anzac biscuits; apple, pear and Anzac biscuit crumble; and Anzac muffins.
- Go ahead, bake my day. Bagnall, Diana // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/10/2004, Vol. 122 Issue 6433, p68
This article presents several recipes. When she left home to get married, she took her mother's and grandmother's recipes. Every family had one of these kitchen scrapbooks back then. The author used to bake muffins with monotonous regularity but these days her reputation hangs on a few demand...