- American Pie. Powell, Lori // Prevention;Aug2011, Vol. 63 Issue 8, p116
Several pie recipes are presented including Pizza Margherita, garlic bread pizza and Mediterranean pizza.
- Jist Pie. Andrews, Kathy // Hopscotch;Jun/Jul99, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p9
Presents the recipe Jist Pie.
- LATTICE ENTERTAIN YOU. Lear, Jane Daniels // Gourmet;Sep2004, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p194
Provides instructions on how to create a lattice as a topping for pies and a brief historical background this tradition. Use of refrigeration; Need for speedy preparation; Creation of cut-laid tarts as an integral part of the Continental or English banquet.
- Tomato Pie. Florio, Donna // Southern Living;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p120
Two recipes for Tomato Pie are presented by mother and daughter Libbo McCollum and Elizabeth Goodwyn.
- who wants pie? Berry, Deborah Geigis // Country Living;May2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p155
The article presents several recipes for pie including Farmhouse Apple Pie, Grandma's Pie Dough, and Baked Pie Shell.
- ONE CRUST FOUR PIES. Snyder, Deborah // Bon Appetit;Jul2005, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p106
Presents various pie recipes from Deborah Snyder, the pastry chef at New York's Lever House restaurant. Tender pie crust; Peach Lattice pie; Lemon Meringue Blueberry pie.
- Macadamia Nut Pie. Libal, Joyce; Therrien, Patricia // Hawaiian (1-59084-614-1);2004, p56
This article presents the recipe Macadamia Nut Pie. INSET: Hawaiian Food History.
- The ANNOTATED Guide to happy, healthy holiday baking. BELL, LISA; REES, NICOLE // Cooking Light;Dec2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p114
Several recipes for pastry are presented including Walnut Cupcakes With Maple Frosting, Meringue-Topped Cranberry Curd Tart, and Butterscotch Pots de Crï¿½me
- Gram's Depression-Era Recipes. Carli, Audrey // Good Old Days;Nov2010, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p18
The article presents several recipes including Rushed-Day sugar cookies, quick chocolate cake, and Busy-Day bread.