- the SEASON'S BEST side dishes. Parseghian, Pamela // Prevention;Nov2009, Vol. 61 Issue 11, p154
Several recipes for side dishes including Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes with Vanilla, Cranberry Sauce, and Roasted Cauliflower, are presented.
- Savory Holiday Side Dishes. Bass, Larrinda // Home Cooking;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p7
The article presents two recipes for side dishes including Turkey Dressing and Broccoli Casserole.
- Extra-Special Sides. // Home Cooking;Fall2007, Vol. 35, p35
The article presents several side-dish recipes including Twice-Baked Potatoes, Boston Baked Beans and Baked Cream Corn.
- 180 Degrees of Separation. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p50
The article presents several recipes for side dishes including Hazelnut Quinoa Salad, Potato Beer Gratin, and Avocado Hash Browns.
- Step 3: Choose A Side Dish. Kelley, Jeanne // Bon Appetit;Jun2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p84
Several recipes for side dish are presented, including Arugula, Fennel and Apricot Salad, Roasted Fingerling Potato Salad and Dilled White Bean and Grape Tomato Salad.
- sides & desserts. // Cooking Light;10/7/2011 Favorite Comfort Food, p70
Several recipes for side dishes and desserts are presented including Sausage and Sourdough Bread Stuffing, Rosemary Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Shallots, and Sweet Onion Casserole.
- SIDE DISHES. // Cooking Light;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p158
Recipes are presented for side dishes associated with holiday dinners including poultry stuffings, mashed sweet potatoes and baked Brussels sprouts.
- Stylish Side Dishes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2006 Cooking with Hospitality, p30
The article presents several recipes for side dishes, including Asian Beans, New England Potato Puree and Spicy Mango Glazed Carrots With Pistachio Nuts.
- Snazzy Side Dishes. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 92, p14
Several recipes including Caramelized Onion Mashed Potatoes with Thyme, Baked Beans Monterey and Andouille Louis Baked Beans are presented.