- Thanksgiving Feast. Gregg, Jane; Farr, Karen; Dowell, Galelah; VanOverberghe, Leslie; Kitt, Brittany // Home Cooking;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p8
The article presents several recipes for side dishes including Sweet Potato Pone, Festive Cranberry Stuffing and Apple Pecan Tart. INSET: Roasting the Perfect Turkey.
- Tip of the month. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p16
Recommends the use of broccoli florets in preparing side dishes.
- Dress up dinner with special sides. // All You;12/24/2010, p18
Several recipes for side dishes for Thanksgiving entertaining are presented, including Roasted Carrots and Parsnips, Broccoli-Mushroom Casserole and Sweet Potato Bake.
- sides & desserts. // Cooking Light;10/7/2011 Favorite Comfort Food, p70
Several recipes for side dishes and desserts are presented including Sausage and Sourdough Bread Stuffing, Rosemary Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Shallots, and Sweet Onion Casserole.
- SIDE DISHES. // Cooking Light;Nov2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p158
Recipes are presented for side dishes associated with holiday dinners including poultry stuffings, mashed sweet potatoes and baked Brussels sprouts.
- Recipe Card. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p7
The article presents several recipes for broccoli, including tomato-olive topping, light lemon sauce and creamy tahini dressing.
- spud count. Temple, Diane // Australian Table;Sep2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p106
Presents two recipes for side dishes. Traditional Potato Gratin; Renovated Potato Gratin.
- BAKED PINEAPPLE. // Southern Living;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p204
Presents a recipe for Baked Pineapple.
- SAUTÃ‰ED GREEN BEANS WITH BACON. Walthall, Deborah S. // Southern Living;Jun2005, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p204
Presents a recipe for Sauteed Green Beans With Bacon.