- Feed, your family for under $15. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/22/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p66
Several recipes are presented, including one for chili fish and noodles, one for pizza made from lamb, potato and mushroom and one for chicken wings with rice.
- Vermicelli. FEATHERBY, LISA // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2016, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p48
Several recipes for vermicelli are presented including coconut fish curry with noodles, bean thread noodles and spicy minced chicken, and Vietnamese noodle salad.
- Dinner with Dorothy. BARTELS, ALAN J. // Nebraska Life;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p36
Various dinner recipes are shown including Dottie Lyn's Homestyle Pizza, Dorothy's White (and Orange) Chicken Chili, and Dorothy Goes to Thailand Pasta Salad.
- 4 Power Meals. RAMSAMOOJ, SUNIL // Men's Fitness;Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p31
The article presents recipes for some Italian meals including pizza, spaghetti, and chicken or eggplant parm.
- top 100 speedy meal ideas. // Australian Table;Apr2008, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p92
Several recipes for salads, chicken, pasta, meat and fish are presented.
- 5 delicious DIET DINNERS. // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2013, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p188
Several recipes are presented, including the Kerala-style fish with lime pickle yogurt, the Nam jim chicken with rice noodle salad, and the Pappardelle with fresh tomato sauce.
- How to Make the 20 Best, Easiest Dinners Ever! Bober, Joanna // Glamour;Apr2009, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p269
The article offers twenty dinners that take fifteen minutes or less to prepare, including codfish with capers, Asian pork chop, and lemon and rosemary chicken.
- healthy cooking. Broihier, Kitty // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p127
Presents several ethnic recipes. Pad Thai; Spicy Jerk Chicken; Two-Cheese Enchiladas; Pan-Seared Tilapia With Mojo.
- Using up your chametz. Schockett, Joni // Jewish Advocate;3/1/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 9, p29
Several recipes ideal for Jewish people are presented including Angel Hair Pasta With Shoestring Veggies, Pasta Mix With Roasted Root Vegetables and Parmesan, and Couscous Salad With Chicken or Fish and Grilled Vegetables.