- Delicious Gerson Recipes for the New Year. // Gerson Healing Newsletter;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p4
Presents several recipes on vegetarian cookery. List of ingredients for the apple oatmeal muffins; Procedures in preparing the twice-baked garlic carrot potatoes; Serving suggestions for the broccoli cauliflower salad.
- ELEMENTS OF SPRING. Seaman, Tracey // Vegetarian Times;Apr2002, Issue 296, p19
Presents several vegetarian recipes for the spring season. Polenta With Creamy Spinach; Spring Vegetable Saut ï¿½ e; Curried Vegetables With Couscous; Thai-style Pasta Salad; Tabbouleh Primavera.
- rise & dine. Greeley, Alexandra // Vegetarian Times;Oct2002, Issue 302, p46
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Apple-Pear Tart with Cornmeal Crust; Wild Rice Pancakes with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese; Autumn or Winter Frittata. INSETS: Fire-Roasted Pepper Salsa;Apple-Pear Tart with Cornmeal Crust;Wild Rice Pancakes with Mushrooms and Goat Cheese;Autumn or Winter Frittata
- Tried & true. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Feb99, Issue 258, p58
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Spinach Potage with Chickpeas; Tuscan Bread Salad; Farmers' Market Saute.
- Sweet heart. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Feb99, Issue 258, p64
Presents the vegetarian recipe Fresh Strawberry Tart which is perfect for Valentine's Day.
- goh vegetarian. Goh, Simon // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2003, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p78
Presents several vegetarian recipes. Curry Puffs; Vegetarian Mee Goreng; Roti Canai; Curry Lemak Vegetables.
- green cuisine. Khan, Opel // Australian Table;Sep2002, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p68
Presents three vegetarian recipes. Eggplant & Tomato Salad with Pesto; Ricotta Gnocchi with Mushrooms & Peas; Turkish Delight Panna Cotta.
- Low-Fat & Fast. Atlas, Nava // Vegetarian Times;Sep99, Issue 265, p28
Highlights vegetarian recipes for the 1999 fall season. `Sausage' and Pepper Heroes; Hoppin' John Stew; Curried Sweet Potatoes with Spinach and Chickpeas.
- Mom's lasagna revisited. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Oct97, Issue 242, p32
Presents recipe for a vegetarian lasagna. Substitutions used by the author for meat and cheese; Recipe for the tomato sauce; Procedures.