- TOUCH OF CLASS. // Organic Gardening (08973792);Jun88, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on bringing out of fingerbowls after serving corn-on-the-cob or barbecued chicken.
- MISTAKE #33* Incinerating Chicken on the Grill. CEBULA, TIM // Cooking Light;06/01/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p208
The article offers tips on how to keep chicken from burning when grilled.
- Brick chicks. Anusasananan, Linda Lau // Sunset;Jul2001, Vol. 207 Issue 1, p144
Presents a recipe for brick-grilled chicken. Technique for successful brick-grilling; Preparation and cooking time; Ingredients; Number of servings.
- Fill Up The Grill. // Southern Living;Aug99, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p196
Presents recipes for chicken dishes. Recipe for Grilled Chicken and Vegetables; Recipe for Grilled Chicken on Greens; Ingredients needed to prepare.
- Catering & dining. // New York Amsterdam News;07/22/99, Vol. 90 Issue 30, p24
Presents tips on summer grilling and recipes for grilled foods. Marinating; Pre-cooking and cutting pieces of meat and vegetables; Grilled Chicken and Parsley Walnut Pesto; Classic Basil Pesto; Al Roker's World Championship Barbecue Rib.
- Meats: Barbecued Chicken. // Recipes of a Pitchfork Ranch Hostess: The Culinary Legacy of Mam;2002, p34
A recipe for Barbecued Chicken is presented.
- Citrus-and-Garlic-Rubbed Barbecued Chicken on a Chicken-Broth Can. // New York;8/15/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 28, p59
Presents a recipe called Citrus-and-Garlic-Rubbed Barbecued Chicken on a Chicken-Broth Can.
- BBQ CHICKEN CHEATS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/28/2015, p40
The article presents barbecue chicken recipes including Chicken Tortillas, Chicken and Leek Pies, and Fast Chicken Pad Thai.
- Off the grill. // India Today;2/20/2011, p53
Recipes for barbecued lamb, Achari Chicken Tikka, and Shish Taouk are presented.