- Rose petals. DEAN, STEPHANIE // Sunset;04/01/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p100
The article mentions the eating, picking, and storage of rose petals and offers a recipe for strawberry-rose cupcakes.
- High tea with a twist. // BBC Australian Good Food;Sep2012, p84
Several recipes including spiced roast chicken sandwiches with tarragon mayonnaise, rosemary, parmesan & pepper biscuits, and rose & vanilla scones, are presented.
- Petal Power. Wickens, Jennifer // Home Cooking;Jun2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p54
The article presents several recipes for edible flowers including Flower Salad, Lavender Pound Cake and Rose Jelly.
- SIMPLE SWEET-POTATO SIDES. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Sep2010, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p7
The article presents several recipes for sweet potatoes including Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Orange & Ginger, Spice-Crusted Sweet Potato Oven Fries, and Baked Sweet Potatoes with Apple Cider and Pecan Topping.
- Vegan in a Mexican Household. Lizaola, Veronica // Vegetarian Journal;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Several vegan recipes are presented including pico de gallo, chilaquiles, and calabasitas con sopa de arroz.
- One Pot Vegetable Beef Chili. // Environmental Nutrition;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p4
A recipe for Vegetable Beef Chili is presented.
- EN's Own Hot Apple-Cinnamon Cider. // Environmental Nutrition;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p8
A recipe for Hot Apple-Cinnamon Cider is presented.
- EN'S OWN BROCCOLI RABE SAUT. // Environmental Nutrition;Mar2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p8
A recipe for En's Own Broccoli Rabe Saute is presented.
- The great pumpkin. K.G. // Parenting;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p197
Presents information on recipes with the use of pumpkin. Names of some of the recipes include Pumpkin Risotto; Ingredients needed; Method used. INSET: Pumpkin prep.