- One of a kind. Katherine Heinrich, M. // National Parks;Nov/Dec96, Vol. 70 Issue 11/12, p48
Focuses on the rare species of Presidio manzanita plant. Where the plant is located; History of the Presidio; Declaration by the California Department of Fish and Game in 1978; Approach of the last wild Presidio manzanita by the National Park Service.
- Mad About Manzanitas. // Wildflower (Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center);Summer2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p27
A list of garden-worthy manzanita species in the U.S. is presented.
- RARE FIND. // Backpacker;Dec2004, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p44
Presents information on the shrub Montara Manzanita.
- Manzanitas Online. // Wildflower (Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center);Summer2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p22
A list of web sites that offer information on manzanitas is presented.
- SIMPLE SWEET-POTATO SIDES. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Sep2010, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p7
The article presents several recipes for sweet potatoes including Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Orange & Ginger, Spice-Crusted Sweet Potato Oven Fries, and Baked Sweet Potatoes with Apple Cider and Pecan Topping.
- Vegan in a Mexican Household. Lizaola, Veronica // Vegetarian Journal;2011, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p18
Several vegan recipes are presented including pico de gallo, chilaquiles, and calabasitas con sopa de arroz.
- One Pot Vegetable Beef Chili. // Environmental Nutrition;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p4
A recipe for Vegetable Beef Chili is presented.
- EN's Own Hot Apple-Cinnamon Cider. // Environmental Nutrition;Dec2010, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p8
A recipe for Hot Apple-Cinnamon Cider is presented.
- EN'S OWN BROCCOLI RABE SAUT. // Environmental Nutrition;Mar2011, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p8
A recipe for En's Own Broccoli Rabe Saute is presented.