- SIMPLE SUMMER SALADS. Quessenberry, Sara // Health (Time Inc.);Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p145
Several recipes are presented for salads which includes Chicken Salad With Potatoes and Arugula, Warm Spinach Sala With Grilled Sausage, and Poached Salmon Salad With Beets.
- 1 week, 5 easy meals. // All You;06/17/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p76
The article presents recipes for Salmon, Potato and Green Bean Salad, Grilled Flank Steak with Tapenade, and Individual Spinach Mac and Cheese Gratins.
- Celebrate With Style. Brown, Natalie Kelly // Southern Living;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p150
Several recipes including mini salmon croquettes, lemon-dill Sauce, and thin potato kugel are presented.
- Love those leftovers! Bhide, Monica // Health (Time Inc.);Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p166
The article presents several recipes for leftovers including spice rubbed salmon steaks with mashed potatoes, open-faced turkey sandwiches with cranberry chutney, and maple-pecan sweet potato mash.
- five easy dinners. Quessenberry, Sara // Real Simple;Sep2009, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p225
Several recipes for dinner meal including roast salmon and peppers with caper vinaigrette, gingery pork and cucumber pitas, and steak with roasted potatoes and arugula are presented.
- Warm up with hearty soups and homemade bread. // Nebraska Life;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p42
The article presents recipes from Nebraska including Albert's Bean Soup, German Fruit Soup, and Salmon Potato Chowder.
- FARE TO REMEMBER. // Australian House & Garden;Jan2012, p125
Several recipes including, crisp smoked salmon on potato pikelets, flathead fillets with salsa verde & potatoes, and abalone dumplings with roast garlic mayonnaise, are presented.
- Winning Health Recipe of the Month. Zipes, Douglas // Medical Update;2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Presents a recipe for Cracked Pepper Salmon.
- FISH AND CHIPS SALMON-STYLE. GABRIS, LINDA // BC Outdoors Sport Fishing & Outdoor Adventure;Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p48
A recipe for deep-fried red fleshed salmon and sweet potato chips is presented.