- Living light. Hicks, Monique Bourgeois // Southern Living;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p194
Presents several recipes for preparing sandwiches using different types of bread. Recipe for garbanzo-vegetable pitas; Recipe for turkey and ham pine-berry sandwiches; Recipe for crab burgers.
- Recipe of the month. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p70
Presents recipe of Kentucky Barbecue Turkey Sandwich. Ingredients required for preparing Bourbon Brine and Sandwich; Method of preparing the sandwich; Tips on how to serve the sandwich.
- SENSATIONAL SUMMER SANDWICHES. Newman, Kara // Yankee;May2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p68
The article presents several sandwich recipes, including Crab Salad Wrapper, Turkey Club Sandwich and Prosciutto Tramezzini.
- Good Food Is a Breeze. Zacharia, Joy E. // Southern Living;Jul2003, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p130
Presents healthy recipes ideal for lunch or supper. Ingredients; Food preparation and cooking procedure; Mediterranean wrap; Chilled watermelon soup; Apple lemonade; Cayenne lemonade; Garden wrap; Turkey wrap; Sticky fingers.
- Sandwich Generation. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 92, p8
Two recipes including Butterball Mediterranean Turkey Wrap and Mini Crab Cake Sandwiches are presented.
- Let them eat (crab) cake. Probber, Jonathan // Restaurant Business;1/20/93, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p75
Explores different filling possibilities for crab cakes. Ben Barker of Magnolia Grill; Jeff Bayly of Magnolia Grill; Crab species; Blue crabs; Dungeness crabs; Fillers; Creativity in presentation. INSET: Crab Cakes (recipe)..
- Spicy Blue Crabs. // Southern Living;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p200
Presents a recipe for Steamed Blue Crabs. List of ingredients; Preparation steps; Methods for serving the dishes.
- Crab fritters. // Southern Living;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p250
Presents the recipe `Corn-and-Crab Fritters,' created by chef Johnny Earles, owner of the restaurant `Criolla' in Grayton Beach, Florida. Ingredients for the recipe; Instructions for cooking; Amount of servings.
- Making Delaware Crab Puffs. Heinrichs, Ann // Delaware;2003, p44
The article presents a recipe for Delaware crab puffs, an appetizer popular in Delaware. Mix the crab, celery, onion, cheese, and mayonnaise. Put it in the refrigerator. Put the water in a pan, add margarine, and boil. Take the pan off the stove. Add the eggs and beat until it's smooth. Add the...