- Put chili on the menu. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p92
Focuses on the soups and stews offered by business and industry food service operators in the United States. Soups offered at Chubb & Son headquarters in Warren, New Jersey; Cooking styles of food operators; Vegetable stews offered at Putnam Investments corporate headquarters in Boston,...
- Make it hearty, ethnic. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p94
Focuses on the soups and stews offered by hospital and healthcare institutions by food service operators in the United States. Offerings at McKendree Village in Hermitage, Tennessee; Availability of a rotation of ten different soups at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland; Recipe for...
- More scratch varieties. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p96
Focuses on the soups and stews offered at colleges and universities by food service operators in the United States. Offerings at University of Northern Colorado; Availability of three kinds of soups at Oregon State University in Corvallis; Recipe for chicken noodle at Pennsylvania State University.
- CHICKEN SOUP. J.G. // Atlanta;Feb2006, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p190
This article presents information on chicken soups offered at several restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia. Loaf & Kettle offers a hearty blend of large white-meat chicken chunks, lice, celery, carrots and onions with tiny bits of jalapeno pepper. Metrofresh offers Tuscan chicken stew. A medley of...
- Soups & stews. Lamalle, Cecile // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar95, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p80
Focuses on soups and stews. Restaurants serving soups and stews; Southwestern cuisine; Vegetable stews and soups; Ingredients.
- Healthy cooking. Shulman, Martha Rose // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jan/Feb99, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p117
Presents soup and stew recipes for winter. Thick Carrot Soup With Fresh Mint; Turkey Chili; Hearty Vegetable Soup.
- Delicious double-up dinners. Worthington, Diane Rossen // Working Mother;Oct95, p118
Features dinner recipes on soups and stews. Big-Batch Lentil Soup; BBQ Baked Beef Ribs; Braised Chicken and Sausage with Tomatoes; Autumn Chicken `n' Dumplings; Dill Cornmeal Dumplings; Veal Stew with Oranges, Carrots and Mushrooms; Beef Ragout with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Winter Squash.
- Soups of substance. Wells, Grace // Health (Time Inc. Health);Oct94, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p106
Presents soup and stew recipes. Vegetable bisque; Lamb-and-lentil soup; Oven chicken stew; Shrimp-and-fish chowder; Pork-and-sweet-potato stew. INSET: Jimmy Schmidt..
- Bowl-O-Rama. // Bon Appetit;Feb2014, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p22
An image of the Bowl-O-Rama, which is a soupy and steaming-hot stew that deserves a cool dishware, is presented.