- Land O' Lakes to reward kids' favorite recipes. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/22/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p34
Reports the sponsorship of Land O'Lakes for recipe contest among school foodservice operators in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Purpose of the contest; Amount of check payable to winners.
- Foodstuff GOOD OLD MOM'S POTATO SALAD. // Advocate;Apr1968, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p7
Presents recipe of Good Old Mom's Potato Salad. Ingredients; Procedures for cooking; Serving suggestions.
- Back of the house. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p48
Reports developments related to foodservice industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Availability of the book 'Vegetables from Amaranth to Zucchini,' by Elizabeth Schneider; Recipe for spiced fresh tomato pudding; Features of the Incredible Edible Egg Recipe Contest.
- Classic American taste. // Colonial Homes;Feb/Mar99, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p75
Focuses on the cuisine offered to visitors aboard the HM Bark Endeavour ship. Recipes of the Roasted Racks of Lamb and Lemon Curd Cake with Berries.
- Recipe corner. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p164
Presents recipes for a variety of salads. Ingredients needed; Servings yielded; Procedure to follow.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/28/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p94
Reports developments related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. as of April 2003. Launch of the marketing campaign of Marriner Marketing Communications; Highlights of the annual blue swimming crabmeat recipe contest sponsored by crabmeat marketer and restaurant operator Phillips Seafood;...
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p60
Presents recipes of several dishes. Ingredients of the dishes; Procedure for preparation of the dishes.
- Dress Up That Green Salad. // Vegetarian Journal's Foodservice Update;2003/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3/4, p10
Presents two recipes for green salads for the food service operator.
- INSIDE TRACK. // Food Management;Jan2001, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p79
Presents several products and events related to the food service industry in the United States. Collection of recipes from Restaurant Hospitality; Design of the Stoelting Twin Twist Soft Serve Gravity Freezer; Conferences conducted by Restaurant Hospitality.