Did You Know?
- Social + economic conservative. // American Enterprise;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p11
Presents an excerpt of President Calvin Coolidge's speech during the sesquicentennial of the American Declaration of Independence evincing his social and conservative views.
- Reagan issues order on science secrecy: Will it be obeyed? Goodwin, Irwin // Physics Today;Nov85, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p55
Reports the peace treaty in the form of National Security Decision Directive 189 signed by President Reagan in the United States. Reaffirmation of guidelines for scientific communications proposed by the Department of Defense; Key laws involved in the directive; Features of President Carter's...
- Media Liberals Downplay Reagan, Thatcher and Pope. Thomas, Cal // Human Events;01/14/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p10
Explains why liberal journalists like Walter Isaacson of `Time' magazine refuse to credit world leaders Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II in containing the spread of communism in the twentieth century. Excerpts from the address of Reagan in London on June 3, 1988.
- IS THERE LIFE AFTER TOWER?. Crozier, Brian // National Review;4/10/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p26
Explores the foreign policy of U.S. president Ronald Reagan. Support to Contras in Central America; Support to Savimbi in Angola; Reversal of the policy helping a communist government in its war against the anti-Communist guerillas in Mozambique; Fostering public understanding of the African...
- Life's a Beach. Gaustoux, Frankie // National Review;4/10/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p6
presents a letter to the editor commenting on the article "The Use and Abuse of Race," published in the March 27, 1987 issue of "National Review".
- LETTERS. Smalling, Fred // National Review;6/5/1987, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p6
Presents a letter to the editor regarding President Ronald Reagan's foreign policy.
- LETTERS. MacElroy, Nicholas // National Review;2/28/1986, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about military reform in the United States.
- There Is No "Beyond Reagan.". Limbaugh, Rush // USA Today Magazine;May2009, Vol. 137 Issue 2768, p21
The article presents a discussion on the opinion of some U.S. conservatives about the need to abandon the views held by the late former President Ronald Reagan and the, adapted from a speech delivered at the 9th annual Hillsdale College Churchill Dinner in Michigan.
- VOICES: Patti Davis. // Variety;1/21/2013, Vol. 429 Issue 10, p10
The author offers a personal narrative of her experiences with her father, the late U.S. President Ronald Reagan related to firearms.