- Fiddling with the foundations. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;2/9/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p2
The article presents the author's views on the Superannuation Roundtable convened by Wayne Swan, Federal Treasurer of Australia.
- Budget deadline for Henry Review. Faherty, Angela // Money Management;3/25/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the announcement made by treasurer Wayne Swan regarding the release of the Australian Government's budget report to the Henry Review.
- Australia: Little for insurers in 2010-2011 Budget. // Asia Insurance Review;Jun2010, p20
The article reports on the claims of Treasurer Wayne Swan that the government will increase the superannuation guarantee from its current contribution rate of 9% to 12% from 2013 to 2019 in Australia.
- Workforce participation to meet long-term economic challenges, says Swan. // Super Review;Feb2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the launch of the 2010 Intergenerational Report called "Australia to 2050: Future Challenges" by treasurer Wayne Swan in Australia, in which it aims to increase the age pension age as a workforce participation to meet long-term economic challenges.
- No time for political expediency. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;9/20/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p2
The article focuses on the issue of political expediency in relation to the promise of Australian Federal Treasurer Wayne Swan to return the budget surplus in 2012.
- Parental leave scheme falls way short. Williams, Kerryn // Green Left Weekly;5/20/2009, Issue 795, p8
The article focuses on the announcement of federal treasurer Wayne Swan that Australia will join other developed countries in implementing a national paid parental leave scheme.
- Funding for 4,600 general practice nurses. // Lamp;2010, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on a 2010 announcement from Australian Federal Treasurer Wayne Swan, in which Swan indicated that the Australian government will invest $390.3 million to fund $4,600 full time practice nurses in general practice. Reaction to the announcement which was seen from members of...
- Billionaires have black swan moment. Fisher, Leo D'Angelo // BRW;3/15/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p41
The article comments on Australia Deputy Prime Minister Wayne Swan's criticism on billionaire's alleged use of their wealth and power to unfairly influence public opinion and public policy.
- More jobs for some. Walters, Kath // BRW;5/5/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p11
The article reports on a claim by Australian Deputy Prime Minister Wayne Swan that the May 2011 budget will create 500,000 jobs and the belief of recruitment experts that semi-skilled workers will encounter difficulties in getting a job.
- More Budget loose ends. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;5/19/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p2
The article discusses the implications and the citizens' views of the Federal Budget effort of Wayne Swan, Treasurer of Australia, to fix the excess contributions tax unintended consequences from the 2008 Stronger Super initiative.