- CO2 Emissions. // Bulgaria Country Review;2010, p53
A chart is presented that lists the rate of carbon emissions of Bulgaria for 2005-2009.
- CO2 mitigation by agroforestry Kursten, E.; Burschel, P. // Water, Air & Soil Pollution;Oct1993, Vol. 70 Issue 1-4, p533
No abstract available.
- GOODBYE CERT. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan2013, p34
The article informs that the Carbon Emissions Reduction Target (CERT) has expired in 2012 and it states that now merchants will take benefit of the situation.
- Skills strategy 'inadequate' says latest report. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p22
The article discusses a report entitled "Mind the Gap--Skills for the Transition to a Low Carbon Economy," prepared by the Aldersgate Group which shows that Great Britain lacks the capability to transform itself into a low-carbon economy at the rate required to meet mandatory deadlines.
- CO2 Emissions. // Tajikistan Country Review;2013, p72
A chart is presented that lists data on carbon dioxide emissions from coal, natural gas, and petroleum in Tajikistan.
- CO2 Emissions. // Syria Country Review;2013, p148
A chart is presented that lists data on carbon dioxide emissions production in Syria from coal, petroleum, and natural gas.
- CO2 Emissions. // Liechenstein Country Review;2013, p66
A table is presented which lists carbon dioxide emissions from several sources including petroleum, natural gas and coal in Liechtenstein from year 2007 to 2011.
- HESTIA MAPS STREET-LEVEL CO2. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Jan2013, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p12
This article presents brief information on a visualization system named Hestia that is capable of quantifying carbon dioxide emissions across urban landscapes.
- ANNEX II: DETAILED REGIONAL RESULTS. Lanzi, Elisa; Mullaly, Damian; Chateau, Jean; Dellink, Rob // OECD Environment Working Papers;2013, Issue 58, p44
A chart depicting the impact of the global mitigation policies and multiple carbon market on the welfare for 2020 in various countries including, Canada, Russia and Australia is presented.
- Let progress flow. Porteous, James // Ecos;Apr2008, Issue 142, p3
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one by Julian Cribb on the rising threat from excessive atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2), the 21st century irrigation and ways of inroads to CO2 reduction.