- BEST UPGRADED HARDWARE. // Tech & Learning;Dec2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p40
The article offers information on several computer applications, hardware and devices, including Dell Latitude 2120 netbook, Epson Brightlink 455Wi projector, and M86 Secure Web Gateway.
- New Products. // TechTrends: Linking Research & Practice to Improve Learning;Mar2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p80
The article features the new netbook products including the Dell Mini 10V, and HP Mini110.
- HOW NETBOOKS ARE FIGHTING TABLETS. // eWeek;6/21/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on the sales competition between the netbooks and tablet in the U.S.
- Netbooks vs. Mobile Internet Devices. // Digital Directions;Fall2010, p15
The article compares the benefits and drawbacks of netbooks and mobile Internet devices as schools look into the most cost-effective methods for establishing one-to-one computing programs.
- Acer launches Aspire S5. // Malay Mail;6/21/2012, p23
The article offers information on the Aspire S5 ultrabook from Acer.
- Intel Expects Six Ultrabooks By End OF Year. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/22/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p6
The article previews Intel's Ultrabook notebook computers.
- tech rollouts. // T H E Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p6
Technology innovations in schools are discussed including installation of a Technomad public address system at a high school near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the distribution of netbook computers to students in the Pinellas County Schools in Largo, Florida.
- ULTRABOOKS WHAT MAKES ONE? Hanson, Matt // APC (Bauer Media Group);Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p40
The article offers information on Ultrabooks, netbook computers developed by Intel Corp.
- Google Chromebooks to Debut from Samsung, Acer. Davis, Jessica // Channel Insider;5/11/2011, p1
The article offers brief information on Chromebooks from Google Inc.