- EARLY MORNING TANK TOP. // Crochet!;Spring2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p66
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting an early morning tank top for a little girl.
- Eden Girl's Cowl. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p74
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a girl's cowl.
- Welcome to the promise of spring! Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various projects on crocheting within the issue on topics including crocheted garments for girls, the Vilma Waistcoat, and a Tunisian solid stitch.
- in the loop. M., Sheila; F., Genevieve; C., Debbie // Interweave Crochet;Summer2013, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Cuff-Down Sock Recipe," by Karen Ratto-Whooley in the Winter 2011 issue, "200 Crochet Blocks," by Jan Eaton in the 2004 issue, and "Early Girl Dress," by Lisa Naskrent in the Summer 2011 issue.
- Child's Vintage Cloche & Top. // Crochet World;May2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a girl's dress with matching hat.
- All the Pretty Dresses. Howell, Vickie // Interweave Crochet;Summer2013, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p58
The article offers information on the lace piece of Babylace Sundress which can transform a frock's edging to a total garment. It suggests that the sundress can be worn with leggings or bloomers or over a onesie. Included in the article are step-by-step instructions on creating the garment...
- Sugartooth line bows. Kerwin, Jessica // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/3/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 62, p12
Reports on Jerry McKinish' launching of Sugartooth collection, a junior line of clothes for girls in Los Angeles, California. Differences in fashion behavior between men and women; Range of wholesale prices; Sales projections for the Sugartooth collection.
- Girls' styles catchup. // Discount Store News;9/15/97, Vol. 36 Issue 18, pA14
Focuses on different styles of clothing for girls. Information about the three top styles for girls; How sporting styles can help retailers; Descriptions of Little Mermaid products and its prices.
- Slow Lane. L. M. // Earnshaw's Review;Oct2014, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p36
The article focuses on the launch of the handmade clothing for girls brand called Lali, meaning "little darling" in Hindi language, in the spring of 2015.