- noro stole. // Fashions to Flaunt Crocheted With Noro Yarns;
The article offers step-by-step instructions for noro stole crocheting.
- Killarny Scalloped Stole. // Best of Crochet on the Double;2006, p22
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a killarny scalloped stole or shawl.
- Ivy Brambles Stole. STOLTZFUS, KRISTEN // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p54
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting an ivy brambles stole.
- Hills of Ireland Throw. Barker, Bonnie // Crochet World;Dec2015, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a woolen throw with Ireland hills pattern.
- From the Shower of Stoles project. // Network News;Fall97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p24
Reports that the Shower of Stoles has been invited to be one of the centerpiece projects at the April 1998 Re-Imagining Conference in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Contact information.
- Hyde Park Stole. PODLESAK, ANNE // Spin-Off;Summer2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p86
The article offers step-by-step instructions for knitting a Hyde Park stole.
- LGBT stoles on display in Rockford thru June 23. // Windy City Times;6/12/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p11
The article reports that fifty decorated stoles each of which tells the story of a lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) person, who is involved in the faith community in some way, will be displayed at the Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Rockford, Illinois.
- Summer SCARVES. // NW;2/9/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p82
Several photographs of scarves and stoles, are presented.
- Tilting Blocks Stole. SLAYTON, E. J. // Creative Knitting;Spring2016, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p78
The article offer instructions for knitting stole with Tilting Blocks pattern.