- FLOWER-OF-THE-MONTH PINS. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p14
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a crochet flower-pin.
- Needles and Notions. // Knitting Cuff to Cuff: A Dozen Designs for Sideways-Knit Garment;2007, p12
The article offers various suggestions for using different types of needles for knitting a sweater. It suggests that circular 29 inches needle should be used for the front and back sections of a sweater. The needle which is best for knitting a sleeve should be chosen. It is also recommended that...
- COSY CROCHET WRAP. // Australian Women's Weekly;Apr2005, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p239
Presents information on making a crochet wrap. Measurement of the wrap; Materials needed, including wool needle; Tension of the wrap.
- Make Needlework Finger Friendly. Littman, Margaret // Arthritis Today;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article offers tips on making needlework friendly for people with arthritis. When knitting, the author suggests using alternative needles such as those made with birch or bamboo. The author advises using flexible, flattened and square crochet hooks for easier hold. The author also suggests...
- Basic Knitting Instructions. // Love of Knitting;Winter2014, p92
The article offers information related to the basics of knitting and crocheting. Topics discussed include categories of gauge ranges, yarn, and recommended sizes of needles and hooks, standard abbreviations for knitting and crocheting, and instructions for twisted loop cast on, knitted cast on,...
- Metric Conversion Charts. // Playtime Stackers;Jan2014, p32
A metric conversion chart is presented for knitting needles and crochet hooks in millimetres, centimetres and metres.
- FLOWER-OF-THE-MONTH PINS. // Crochet!;Mar2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p16
This section presents step-by-step instructions for crocheting flower-shaped pins.
- EDITOR'S ROSE. // Crochet!;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p14
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheted rose pin.
- BY POST. // Piecework;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Two letters to the editor are presented, including a correction to an article about the Imra-Loop needle that appeared in the March/April 2001 issue, and a letter asking for advice on how to clean, protect and store a 19th century silk gown.