- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p96
The article presents illustrated guides for various crocheting techniques, including reverse single crochet slip stitch and front and back loops.
- Cast On Options--Knitted-On and Picots. Whiteside, Beth // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p48
The article explores cast on options for knitting. The knitted-on cast on is worked with two needles and is almost the same as knitting. It allows knitters to easily add stitches onto a row of existing stitches. Casting on extra stitches, then immediately binding them off is one way to add a...
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p72
The article presents the crochet stitches used for the projects in the July 2008 issue of "Creative Knitting" magazine. It provides step-by-step instructions for making a single crochet, double crochet, half-double crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p82
The article focuses on crocheting. It lists some abbreviations used in crochet. It offers an overview of basic crochet stitches.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p78
The article presents some abbreviations used in crochet and some basic crochet stitches. Some crocheting techniques with abbreviations include chain stitch, double stitch, loops and slip stitch. To perform the chain stitch, make a slip knot on the hook then bring the yarn over the hook from back...
- Bedazzling Beaded Halter. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p37
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted and beaded haltered blouse. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the sizes of the finished products. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used. The procedure for...
- Stitch & Color Techniques. // Warm Hands Warm the Heart;2010, p44
The article discusses the color and stitch techniques in knitting. It notes the provision of a chart to follow the pattern when working with more than one color in a round or row. It describes stranded or fair isle knitting which entails changing yarn colors within the row or round. Step-by-step...
- Stitch & Color Techniques. // Fair Isle Basics & Beyond;2011, p43
The article discusses stitch and color techniques in knitting. It states that a chart is provided when more than one color in a round or row will be used where each stitch is represented by a square and the color or stitch of a color or symbol is indicated by a key. It also discusses stranded or...