- TRUE BLUE VEST. // Crochet!;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the True Blue Vest designed by Darla Sims.
- Chapter Seven: Bridal Set. // Creative Crochet in a Day;2002, p137
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making wedding accessories.
- Tone It! O'Donoghue, Denise; Khidekel, Marina // Brides;Jul2010, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p174
The article offers step-by-step instructions for a wedding-dress workout, designed by New York trainer Shaun Zetlin
- JEANNETTE HUDSON. // Floral Design;Aug2011, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a bridal glove by florist Jeannette Hudson.
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.
- Live editing in Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions on implementing InContext Editing feature in Dreamweaver CS4 software.
- Studios make room for fun, creativity. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the opening of five paint-your-own pottery studios that allow customer to design in various places in Connecticut. Concept behind the studios; Social impact of the studios; Hosting of on-site corporate functions and children's parties.