- Twisted Stars. Schulz, Karla // Quilter's World;Feb2007, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p42
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating a Twisted Stars-design quilt.
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.
- Live editing in Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions on implementing InContext Editing feature in Dreamweaver CS4 software.
- Studios make room for fun, creativity. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the opening of five paint-your-own pottery studios that allow customer to design in various places in Connecticut. Concept behind the studios; Social impact of the studios; Hosting of on-site corporate functions and children's parties.
- Hoh River to Third Beach. // Backpacker;Jun2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p29
The article offers step-by-step instructions for hiking in the 16.1-mile trek from Hoh River to Third Beach at the Olympic National Park in Washington.
- A rise in 'wasted' DIY call-outs. // DIY Week;8/23/2013, Issue 5736, p2
The article reports on the increase in do-it-yourself (DIY) call-out service due to the fall in marriage rates in Great Britain.
- go fish! // Painting on Rocks for Kids;2002, p10
The article offers step-by-step instruction on how to make a rock fish.