TUNISIAN JOINING: TAKING SEAMS FROM BULKY TO BEAUTIFUL
- Sewing a SEAM. // Start to Sew: All the Basics Plus Learn-to-Sew Projects;2005, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions on how to sew a seam.
- Curved Seams Deconstructed. CRAWFORD, DEBBIE // Quilter's World;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p62
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using traditional curved piercing and appliqued curved seams for New York Beauty block quilts.
- Sewing Skills. CAHILL, DARLENE // Sewing from Square One: Turn Simple Fabric Squares into 20 Proje;2006, p92
The article offers step-by-step instructions for sewing a seam.
- Sew a Gorgeous Gown for Gene. Olson, Marsha // Doll Reader;Nov2008, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p68
The article offers step-by-step instructions of sewing the seam gown of doll Gene Marshall.
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.
- Live editing in Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions on implementing InContext Editing feature in Dreamweaver CS4 software.
- Studios make room for fun, creativity. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the opening of five paint-your-own pottery studios that allow customer to design in various places in Connecticut. Concept behind the studios; Social impact of the studios; Hosting of on-site corporate functions and children's parties.