- Most Desired. // Harper's Bazaar;Sep2006, Issue 3538, p470
The article presents a photograph of a velvet sandal with hand-cut lace from Roger Vivier.
- A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR. Alexander, Carol // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including crochet projects like Flower-of-the-Month Pins, Retro Hemp Belt and Bruges Lace Vest & Cloche.
- The luxury of lace. Grimble, Frances // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;May94, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p24
Discusses the history and appearance of different types of laces. Types of laces common from 1800 to 1914; Revival of the French lace industry in 1804; Styles of laces in the 1830s; Technical improvements of laces; Tips on how to care for laces; Storage of laces.
- Dark Romance. // Harper's Bazaar;Oct2006, Issue 3539, p130
The article features various fashion items with lace and tulle.
- Hills and valleys tatted lace. Goetz, Kim // Workbasket;Aug/Sep94, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p44
Provides tips on how to make tatted lace with hills-and-valleys effect. Materials; General instructions; Finishing.
- Clover and ribbon lace. Rapacz, Janice L. // Workbasket;Aug/Sep94, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p70
Provides tips on how to make clover and ribbon lace. Materials; General instructions; Block tatting.
- Snowy white laces. // Workbasket;Dec95/Jan96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p8
Illustrates how to make laces. Knit German Lace; Old-Fashioned Crocheted Lace; Tatted Cloverleaf Edge; Crocheted Doll Cap.
- A place for lace. White, Renee Minus // New York Amsterdam News;5/9/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 19, p17
Focuses on the appeal of lace dresses to the feminine tastes. Improvement on the design of lace dresses; Development on the beauty of lace style; Styles of lace dress.
- Getting lacy. Holch, Allegra // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/23/96, Vol. 172 Issue 15, p6
Predicts that lace will become a popular fabric item in 1997 among fashion designers. Modernization of lace by incorporating untraditional patterns to create geometric and mesh effects; Designers' preference for polyurethane-laminated lace; Offbeat lace color trends.