- art cloth. Schneider, Barbara // Quilting Arts Magazine;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 60, p42
The article offers step-by-step instructions for creating custom-printed fabric through the manipulation of photographs, patterns, and designs on the computer.
- sunprinting with paint. Stein, Susan // Fabric Art Workshop: Exploring Techniques & Materials for Fabric;
The article offers step-by-step instructions for sunprinting cloth with paint.
- Ultimate DIY-athon. // Dolly;Oct2012, Issue 502, p92
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making floral garland crown, an Aztec print t-shirt and a woven chain bracelet.
- CopicÂ® Coloring Technique: Coloring on Fabric. Schaan, Colleen // CardMaker;Winter2013, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions for using Copic markers on fabric.
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.
- Live editing in Dreamweaver. Bradley, Helen // Australian PC User;May2010, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p78
The article offers step-by-step instructions on implementing InContext Editing feature in Dreamweaver CS4 software.
- Studios make room for fun, creativity. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/21/97, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p4
Focuses on the opening of five paint-your-own pottery studios that allow customer to design in various places in Connecticut. Concept behind the studios; Social impact of the studios; Hosting of on-site corporate functions and children's parties.