Cabin in the Woods
- Block Bonanza. // Quiltmaker;Mar/Apr2013, Issue 150, p75
The article presents several block quilt designs and patterns. It states that the designs have the same size in which quiltmakers can use different approaches in designing a pattern. It provides tips for quiltmakers on how to determine the size of the triangle-square units to make by dividing...
- The Adaptable Log Cabin Patchwork Pattern Meets All Needs & Suits All Notions. Roy, Gerald E.; Guaraldi, Robert L. // Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 20 Issue 121, p10
The article offers information on Log Cabin pattern of quilt making, which is a simple and intricate designing pattern.
- Pixie Sticks. KRATOVIL, DEBBY // McCall's Quilting;Mar/Apr2016, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p24
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making wall hanging quilt with log cabin block.
- Whirling Hexagons. VAGTS, CAROLYN S. // Quilter's World;Spring2015, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p96
The author examines a vintage quilting pattern in 1984 that is said to be updated to use rulers and strip piecing. Topics mentioned include an image of a 2.5-inch strips of white and assorted prints cut and ready to strip piece, the use of a 60-degree ruler to cut out the six units required to...
- Hoo Patch. Starck, Denise // Quiltmaker;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 147, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a Hoo Patch quilt.
- Holiday Head Start with Keepsake quilting. // Quiltmaker;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 147, Special section p1
The article offers brief information on several quilting patterns including the Natural Inspiration Leaf Bowls Patterns, Autumn Collections, and The Great Pumpkin Table Runner Kit.
- Reader Letters. // Quilter's World;Autumn2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the Elephant Walk pattern for quilts in the winter 2013 issue, the Fright-Night Kitties design by Leanna Spanner in the autumn 2013 issue, and praise for "Quilter's World" magazine.
- Reader Letters. Becky; Catherine; Sharon; Carolyn // Quilter's World;Winter2015, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Garden Labyrinth," by Sue Harvey and Sandy Boobar in the April 2012 issue, "Nine-Patch Place Mats," by Connie Kauffman in the December 2012 issue, and "Time to Sew," by Tonya Alexander in the winter...
- Home Is Where the Heart Is. Lister, Lynn // McCall's Quick Quilts;Dec2013/Jan2014, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making scrap-friendly log Cabin quilt featuring a mix of flannels and cotton prints.