Leaf Brocade Pullover
- Nightfall. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted dress. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used, as well as the procedure for making the dress.
- WINGS & FEATHERS. // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the wings and feathers stitch patterns.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p96
The article presents illustrated guides for various crocheting techniques, including reverse single crochet slip stitch and front and back loops.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p75
The article presents a guide to performing different stitches. They include chain, front post stitch and treble crochet and offers a list of abbreviations used in crochet.
- Cast On Options--Knitted-On and Picots. Whiteside, Beth // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p48
The article explores cast on options for knitting. The knitted-on cast on is worked with two needles and is almost the same as knitting. It allows knitters to easily add stitches onto a row of existing stitches. Casting on extra stitches, then immediately binding them off is one way to add a...
- KNITTING CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p68
The article discusses knitting basics. It provides step-by-step instructions for cast on, cable cast on, knit, purl, bind-off, increase, invisible increase, decrease, slip, slip, knit, and slip, slip, purl. The basic stitches are garter stitch and stockinette stitch, among others. It presents...
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Jul2008, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p72
The article presents the crochet stitches used for the projects in the July 2008 issue of "Creative Knitting" magazine. It provides step-by-step instructions for making a single crochet, double crochet, half-double crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet World;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p46
The article offers crocheting and stitching guides.