Beaded Rope Belt
- Bedazzling Sash Belt. // Simply Beads;Oct2005, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p70
The article presents step-by-step instructions on making beaded belts. It includes tips on stringing a crimp bead, trimming the ribbon ends and the materials and tools needed for the activity.
- Vivid Memory. Farver, Gloria // Bead&Button;Dec2005, Issue 70, p84
Presents information on how to make a bead-crochet rope styled with dangles. Materials needed; Suggestions on what to stack for the memory-wire slide; Length of the rope.
- Bosnian Crochet Rediscovering a Lost Craft. STOLZENBACH, CAT // Piecework;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of practicing Bosnian crochet, finding a "pjoning" hook made for Bosnian crochet, and teaching a class on making mittens using Bosnian crochet.
- Crochet Questions. Thompson, Dawn // Crochet World;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to crocheting. One person asks for a simple how-to for working a hairpin lace loom. Another reader asks for a general rule of thumb on single and double crochet stitches. While another one asks for suggestions on how to make a crocheted belt.
- Lizbeth Thread Holder. // Crochet World;Jun2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p39
The article previews the Lizbeth Thread Holder.
- schadenfashion. Nnadi, Chioma // FADER;Sep2006, Issue 40, p78
The article focuses on the crocheted accessories collection created by Katrin Gerhardy. Crocheted pocket watches are first on the agenda for her collection of unusual accessories. The name of her line, roughly translated from Schoengeist Es 1st 5 Vor 12--means Aesthete, It's Five Minutes to...
- CROCHET COOL. McIntyre, Samantha // People;6/28/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 25, p131
The article presents a collection of crocheted clothing and accessories including a crochet embodied skirt from Forever 21, a crochet mixed dress from XOXO and a faux leather belt from Charlotte Russe.
- Gift-Box Accents. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p34
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making crocheted gift-box accents. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used. The procedure for making the gift-box wrap is presented, as well as the procedure for sewing the...
- It's in the Bag! // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making crocheted bags. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It also presents information on the sizes of the finished products. The procedures for crocheting hand bags are presented, as well as the procedures for the bags' finishing...