Bedazzling Beaded Halter
- Crochet Questions. Thompson, Dawn // Crochet World;Dec2005, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p20
The article answers questions related to crocheting. If you are going to string all your beads on first, you will have to calculate how many beads you will need to complete your project and string them right on your yarn. Cotton and cotton blends are perfect for crocheting rag rugs. When making...
- Crochet Questions. Thompson, Dawn // Crochet World;Apr2008, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p20
The article presents questions and answers related to crocheting, including the function of moss stitch, how to create a lettuce edge effect on the cuffs and lower edge of a crochet blouse and the concept of cross-stitch in crochet.
- Raspberry Shell. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p33
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted blouse. The skill level required by the project is given. Materials needed are enumerated. Special stitches required by the project are discussed in detail.
- WINGS & FEATHERS. // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the wings and feathers stitch patterns.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p96
The article presents illustrated guides for various crocheting techniques, including reverse single crochet slip stitch and front and back loops.
- Knit your way to beautiful beadwork. Allen, Ann Dee // Bead&Button;Dec2009, Issue 94, p18
The article offers tips and techniques for bead knitting and knitting with beads focusing on placing beads between knit stitches. Materials recommended include the DMC Perle Cotton, Anchor Pearl Cotton, Perle Finca by Presencia Hilaturas SA, and Gudebrod Brothers Champion Silk. Instructions for...
- techniques. // Beadwork;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p93
The article offers descriptions of several techniques in beadwork including ladder stitch, peyote stitch and fringe. Diagrams highlighting the placements and the direction of stitching are presented. Directions and guidelines on the creation of decorative materials with the use of different...
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p75
The article presents a guide to performing different stitches. They include chain, front post stitch and treble crochet and offers a list of abbreviations used in crochet.