- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Oct2009, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to topics in previous issues including crochet techniques, methods and materials.
- Nightfall. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted dress. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used, as well as the procedure for making the dress.
- Leaf Brocade Pullover. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted sweater. It presents information on size of the finished product. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used, as well as the procedures for making the back...
- Annie's Answers. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Jun2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p42
This article offers brief background about crocheting. Until the 1950s, thread and a steel hook were the basic crochet tools. Needleworkers then begun experimenting with bulkier yarns that by the late 1960s, crocheted fashions had been a trend. The popularity resulted from a generation of people...
- Bewitched by Broomstick. HOOTON, KAREN E. // Piecework;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p30
The article focuses on a crochet technique called broomstick lace. Broomstick lace is made using one large-diameter knitting needle and a crochet hook. The process involves drawing loops through a base and placing them over the knitting needle on one row and crocheting together in clusters while...
- Crochet on the go! // Interweave Crochet;Sep2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on several products for crochet enthusiasts, including Scout Books Notepads and Sketchbooks, dellaQ Edict Bags, and Addi Click Crochet Hook Accessory Set and HeartStoppers.
- Bosnian Crochet Rediscovering a Lost Craft. STOLZENBACH, CAT // Piecework;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of practicing Bosnian crochet, finding a "pjoning" hook made for Bosnian crochet, and teaching a class on making mittens using Bosnian crochet.
- WINGS & FEATHERS. // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the wings and feathers stitch patterns.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.