- Cosmopolitan Throw. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p16
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted throw. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. The procedure for joining embroidery prints is also presented. The procedure for special stitches is also presented.
- Ranch House Throw. // Crochet World;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions on crocheting a throw. It outlines materials and tools that are needed.
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Feb2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p38
Several letters to the editor are presented including one seeking information on plastic pop holders, on directions for Pineapple Shaded Curtain Pulls and another on swapping crochet patterns.
- KNIT-WIT MAKES IT EASY TO CREATE. // Crochet!;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p10
Features the Knit-Wit tool from Bucilla. Benefit of the tool to novice knitter or crocheter; Fashionable items that can be created using the tool; Other items included in the package.
- Picking the proper crochet hook, 1887. Hurtt, Jean // Magazine Antiques;Sep83, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p549
The article offers information on how to pick proper crochet-hooks to form nice even work from an article published in 1887. It states that hooks should be smooth and be the right size suited to the material that will be used. For fine work, crochet and tricot hooks made of steel are...
- EDITOR'S LETTER. // Creative Knitting;Oct2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one that features various knitting tools, another one that provides step-by-step guide on knitting inset pocket and another one that presents knitting tips.
- strands. Smith, Marcy // Interweave Crochet;Dec2011, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue including freehand sock crochet by native people and experiences of crocheters.
- Every Day's a Holiday. // Crochet With Bits & Pieces;2005, p148
An introduction to crocheting projects in this issue is presented.
- Working into Row-Ends. Read, Sarah // Interweave Crochet;Spring2014, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for technique used in this issue for making row-end crochet stitches along the side edge of the fabric.