Colors of Fall Poncho
- Nightfall. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p26
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted dress. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used, as well as the procedure for making the dress.
- Raspberry Shell. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Apr2006, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p33
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted blouse. The skill level required by the project is given. Materials needed are enumerated. Special stitches required by the project are discussed in detail.
- WINGS & FEATHERS. // Crochet!;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p50
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting the wings and feathers stitch patterns.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Autumn2014, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p96
The article presents illustrated guides for various crocheting techniques, including reverse single crochet slip stitch and front and back loops.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2011, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p97
The article offers step-by-step instructions for carrying out different crochet stitches, such as single crochet, reverse single crochet, and slip stitch.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet!;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p75
The article presents a guide to performing different stitches. They include chain, front post stitch and treble crochet and offers a list of abbreviations used in crochet.
- STITCH GUIDE. // Crochet World;Oct2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p46
The article offers crocheting and stitching guides.
- Basics. // Bead&Button;Dec2005, Issue 70, p148
Provides information on several types of sewing techniques. Chain stitch; Half-hitch knot; Surgeon's knot.
- CROCHET CLASS. // Creative Knitting;Mar2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p82
The article focuses on crocheting. It lists some abbreviations used in crochet. It offers an overview of basic crochet stitches.