Hydrangea Clusters & Dogwood Curling Ribbon Flower
- Fuchsia Fantasy Shawl & Camellia Curling Ribbon Flower. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a Fuchsia Fantasy Shawl. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents the procedures for making the shawl, crocheted ribbon flower and leaves. It also presents information on where to purchase other styles of crochet curling...
- Autumn Sunshine. // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Oct2005, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p31
The article provides information on making a soft textured sweater. The materials needed for crocheting are listed. The procedures for making the sweater are detailed.
- INTRODUCTION. // Knitgrrl: Learn to Knit with 15 Fun & Funky Projects;2005, p6
The article ponders on the benefits of knitting. Knitting is amazing because knitters only have to learn a few simple skills for quick results. Knitting can be done anytime, anywhere. Wearing a self-knitted, unique hat, sweater, or scarf every day creates a very satisfying feeling. Knitted...
- KorsnÃ¤s Sweaters. Rhoades, Carol Huebscher // Piecework;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on crocheted and knitted sweaters from KorsnÃ¤s, Finland. During the 19th century, sweaters with multicolored crocheted patterns on necklines, cuffs and shoulders were created by the women of KorsnÃ¤s, as gifts to their fiances, priests or teachers. The crochet work was...
- Leaf Brocade Pullover. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted sweater. It presents information on size of the finished product. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used, as well as the procedures for making the back...
- creative letters. // Creative Knitting;May2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on Ring Around the Rosie pattern from the March 2011 issue, another on the Whitecaps sweater pattern from the July 2011 issue, and one on the Spring Into Fall project from the September 2011 issue.
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;May2009, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article featuring a crocheted hat and scarf set in the February 2008 issue, a letter looking for a crocheted men's raglan sweaters and crocheted patterns for pillows, lap robes and afghans, as...
- Join the fabric flower craze! // Bloom: A Collection of Fabric Flowers;2012, p49
The article offers the author's insights on creating fabric flowers.
- Getting Started. Schmidt, Elaine // Complete Photo Guide to Ribbon Crafts;1/ 1/2010, p92
The article offers ideas on making ribbon flowers. It suggests that realistic flowers can be created using variegated and ombre ribbons. Removing the wire along one edge before it is gathered to make the flower shape is said to help in minimizing the bulk at the flower center. Tips on the amount...