Fuchsia Fantasy Shawl & Camellia Curling Ribbon Flower
- Absolutely Organic Shawl. // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting an organic shawl.
- Silk Shawl. // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p32
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a silk shawl.
- ARTISTIC IMPRESSIONS SHAWL. ADAMS, CINDY // Crochet!;Apr2016, p8
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a multi-colored artistic impressions shawl.
- Hydrangea Clusters & Dogwood Curling Ribbon Flower. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted sweater and a crocheted curling ribbon flower. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It presents information on the size of the finished product. It presents the procedure for the special stitch that will be used for...
- Bosnian Crochet Rediscovering a Lost Craft. STOLZENBACH, CAT // Piecework;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of practicing Bosnian crochet, finding a "pjoning" hook made for Bosnian crochet, and teaching a class on making mittens using Bosnian crochet.
- Lizbeth Thread Holder. // Crochet World;Jun2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p39
The article previews the Lizbeth Thread Holder.
- in the loop. A., Carol; J., Janice; M., Brenda; J., Lyn // Interweave Crochet;Winter2014, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles on the Chinese Dragon Shawl by Kathryn White in the Fall 2012 issue, and one on the Bloomsbury Top by Tammy Hildebrand and one on a crocheted jewelry, both in the Spring 2013 issue.
- Dorm Boots. // Crochet!;Sep2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p41
The article offers step-by-step instructions on making a crocheted boot-style slippers. It outlines materials and tools that are needed. It also presents information on the size of the finished product. The procedure for crocheting the boots is presented, as well as the procedure for making the...
- More Accessories to Love! // Interweave Crochet;Special Issue 2012, Vol. 6, p72
An excerpt from the book "Clever Crocheted Accessories," by Brett Bara is presented.