Aimtech's Jamba: Java for the average joe
- CBT Express 2.0 delivers tools for template-based training and tutorials. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p18
Reports that AimTech Corp.'s CBT Express 2.0 computer software shipped in March 1996. Features; Applications; Product support; Price; Contact information.
- Aimtech autoring tool gains SQL links. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;12/12/94, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p11
Reports on AimTech Corp.'s plans to launch the IconAuthor 6.0 for Windows. Ability of the updated version to easily link multimedia applications to SQL databases; Offer of a set of object to enable developers to add systems-management functions to their applications.
- CBT Express aids simple program design. Foshay, Rob; Bergeron, Corrie // InfoWorld;3/6/95, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p103
Reviews AimTech Corp.'s CBT Express 1.0 for Windows. Use of templates to automate screen design; Limitations; Features and capabilities.
- IconAuthor creates dynamic Web pages. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;11/13/95, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p89
Reports that AimTech Corp. will ship by the end of 1995 Version 7.0 of its IconAuthor multimedia authoring tool. Features; Applications; Product support; Pricing; Contact information.
- IconAuthor 5.1 adds drag-and-drop capabilities. Damore, Kelley // InfoWorld;11/22/93, Vol. 15 Issue 47, p24
Reports on AimTech Corp.'s unveiling of a multimedia authoring tool for the Windows platform called IconAuthor 5.1 for Windows. Improvements that make it easier for users to create interactive multimedia applications; Drag-and-drop feature; Resource Manager; Features; Price.
- Jamba jump-starts applets. Koren, Serg // InfoWorld;06/23/97, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p88A
Reviews the beta version of the Java applet development tool Jamba 2.0 from Aimtech Corp.
- IconAuthor provides programmers terrific tool. Angus, Jeffrey Gordon // InfoWorld;2/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p105
Features AimTech Corp.'s IconAuthor 6.0. Capability to compress project; Creation of projects that span multiple floppies; Price: Other utilities.
- IconAuthor gains multimedia, Internet features. Foshay, Rob; Sandeen, Jeff // InfoWorld;3/4/96, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p99
Reports on Aimtech Corporation's IconAuthor version 7.0, that enables the competitiveness of a company with the useful suite of multimedia tools and Internet-aware objects.
- Aimtech enhances Java tool. Rodriquez, Karen // Inter@ctive Week;06/02/97, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p63
Provides information as it relates to Internet and multimedia authoring software leader, Aimtech Corporation's launching of Jamba 2.0 software, during the month of June, 1997. Details on its features; What Jamba's data collection and publishing allows its users; Cost of Jamba.