Adobe's acrobat 3.0: Interchangeble digital document made
- Adobe upgrades Illustrator. // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p9
Reports on the release of Adobe Systems' upgraded version 6.0 Illustrator. Enhanced image support; Built-in production capabilities; Import capabilities; Contact information.
- Adobe delivers faster downloads, active forms in Acrobat 3. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Dec96, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p27
Reports on the launching of Adobe Enterprise's Acrobat 3 computer software, the version that supports page-at-a time downloading. Specifications of the product; Components of the product.
- Adobe, Quadralay improve HTML options for FrameMaker users. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Sep97, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on the computer software FrameMaker 5.5 from Adobe Systems. Upgrade features; Design specification; Capabilities and delimitations.
- Adobe does it right in FrameMaker 5.5. Walter, Mark // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Sep97, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p37
Introduces Adobe Systems' FrameMaker 5.5, a computer software with double-byte support for Japanese language. Design specification; Product use; Retail price; Features.
- Photoshop 4.0: Web graphics get easier. LeWinter, Renee // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul97, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p35
Provides information on the Adobe Photoshop 4.0, the software that virtually every digital artist works with. Key features of the software; Creating an architectural panel in the software; Use of color and texture in the software; Designing the panel with different variations.
- Acrobat 2.0 gains key tools and integration capabilities. Knibbe, Willem . // InfoWorld;9/12/94, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p24
Focuses on Adobe Systems Inc.'s new model, Acrobat 2.0. Improvements in Version 2.0 and its impact on Acrobat's market; Comments on the improvements by Carl Frappaolo, analyst, Delphi Consulting Group Inc.; Involvement of third-party partners and Verity Inc. in the development of accessories for...
- Adobe offers movie maker plug in. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p21
Reports on the availability of the CD-ROM Movie Maker Plug-in for Adobe Premiere for Macintosh 4.01 from Adobe Systems.
- Adobe ships Premiere 4.0 for Windows. // PC Week;12/26/94-1/2/95, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p6
Reports on the release of Adobe Premiere 4.0 for Windows from Adobe Systems Incorporated. Features; Pricing; Upgrade information.
- Shipping. // InfoWorld;12/26/94 - 1/2/95, Vol. 16 Issue 52/1, p25
Reports on Adobe Systems Inc.'s shipment of Adobe Premiere 4.0 for Windows, an upgrade to its digital video production application. Users' capability to splice video and sound clips into a movie; Pricing; Contact information.
- Adobe updates Acrobat with Internet tools. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;8/21/95, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p20
Reports on Adobe Systems Inc.'s plan to introduce version 2.1 of its Adobe Acrobat software in August 1995. Features and capabilities; Price; Contact information.