- Pitango Clickworks: Multimedia authoring for designers. Eliezer, Caren // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;8/12/96, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p9
Reports on Scitex's introduction of the Clickworks multimedia authoring tool through its Pitango subsidiary. Authoring of interactive documents; Database-grounded authoring; Presentation editor; Screen editor. INSETS: From skunkworks to subsidiary.;System requirements and pricing..
- To Scitex and back. // Macworld;Jul1994, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p123
Reports on Scitex America's enhancement of its Scitex Whisper workstation to enable files created or manipulated on the computer to be saved in Adobe Illustrator EPS software format.
- Alon reshapes Scitex America's staff and focus. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;9/18/95, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p23
Focuses on the changes instigated by Shimon Alon when he took over the helm of Scitex America. Scitex Europe as model; Workforce reduction; Reallocation of resources; Revision of management policies; Issue of corporate arrogance; Market perception; Product line; Sales strategy; Marketing...
- Indigo on the block? Scitex may be talking. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;10/13/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p52
Reports on speculations that Indigo is for sale and that Scitex is the principal party to acquire the company due to a series of stories in the Israeli periodical `Globes.' Alleged goal of the proposed merger; Speculations on who will control the merged company.
- Scitex forms publishing division. // American Printer;Nov95, Vol. 216 Issue 2, p20
Reports on Scitex America Corp.'s formation of a business unit devoted exclusively to the publishing industry. New division's integration of the firm's strengths in color handling and workflow solutions with state-of-the-art text and image database publishing; Comment from Ray Wilson, vice...
- Scitex profits hit by desktop resurgence. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;9/1/95, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p41
Reports on the financial performance of Scitex Corp. Ltd. Effect of the improvement in mass-market color software and systems in North America on the company's performance; Increase in customer failures; Scitex's expansion of its distribution.
- Scitex extends input line, adds SmArt 320. Chiarelli, Beverly // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;1/29/96, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p33
Reports on the addition of the SmArt 320 scanner and the ResoLUT PS/W software to Scitex input product line. When they were introduced; Description of scanner and software. INSET: Scitex smartscanner lineup..
- Gilo abandons bid to take over Scitex. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;5/31/96, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p42
Reports on Davidi Gilo's withdrawal of his proposal to acquire Scitex Corp. Reasons for the withdrawal; Question on Scitex's operations; Exodus of Scitex America employees.
- Scitex taps Kareiva to head U.S. operation. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;7/15/96, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p26
Reports on the appointment of Patrick Kareiva as president and chief executive of Scitex America Corp. Kareiva's experience in the computer industry.