Toolbook II: Asymetrix's updated authoring software
- Infomodeler 1.5 easier to talk to. // InfoWorld;9/26/94, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p32
Introduces the updated InfoMcs Suite 3.0 for Windows from Inset Systems Inc. Features; Price; Contact information.
- Asymetrix eases data analysis with English-language browser. Greenberg, Ilan // InfoWorld;11/6/95, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p34
Reports on the shipment of Asymetrix Corp.'s database browser InfoAssistant Windows 95 application. Design of the software; Features of the software; Pricing; Support capabilities of the software; Contact information.
- Apps for the Web. // InfoWorld;1/22/96, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p78
Reports on Asymetrix Corp.'s development of the Asymetrix Web 3D, a Windows-based software package for creating three-dimensional pages on the World Wide Web.
- Mutimedia Toolbook. // Training & Development;Jul96, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p62
Features the Multimedia Toolbook CBT Version 4.0 computer software from Asymetrix. Special features; Systems requirements; Price range.
- Asymetrix offers database shortcut that works. Gryphon, Robert // InfoWorld;2/28/94, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p93
Reviews Asymetrix Corp.'s InfoModeler, Version 1.0, which is a database design aid. Capabilities; Generation of database definition scripts; Software supported by InfoModeler; FORML notation system; Compliance with Multiple Document Interface; Setup; Documentation; Prices; Contact information.
- A compelling move to multimedia. Desmond, Michael // PCWorld;Jun93, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p78
Presents Asymetrix's `Compel' 1.0 version. Windows program; Comparison with Lotus' `Feelance,' Microsoft's `PowerPoint,' and Aldus' `Persuasion'; PC-based presentations. INSET: Compel 1.0..
- Asymetrix ships digital video producer. // CD-ROM Professional;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p92
Reports on the shipment of Asymetrix's digital video capture and editing tool, called DVD Digital Video Producer. Features; Pricing.
- Asymetrix prepares easy Win 95 data-migration tool. Phillips, Ben // PC Week;11/13/95, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p66
Reports that Asymetrix Corp. will ship its InfoAssistant computer software in December 1995. Features; Applications; Product support; Price; Contact information.
- Untitled. // PC Week;4/18/94, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p134
Introduces InfoModeler visual database-design tool from Asymetrix Corporation. Capabilities; Price.
- ToolBook eases online authoring. Mitchell, Lori // InfoWorld;05/03/99, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p51
Evaluates ToolBook II Assistant 7.0 from Asymetrix. Features; Guides to create courses; Publishing options offered; Recommendation.