Macromedia's Director 6: In pursuit of the Internet
- In the director's chair. Leonard, Neil // Electronic Musician;Dec97, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p76
Introduces the Director 6 Multimedia Studio, a computer software program from Macromedia Co. Contents of the Director package; Three primary windows of the Director 6; Features of the software package. INSET: Quick tips..
- Macromedia delivers Freehand 8. // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Apr98, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p11
Reports that Macromedia Incorporated has started shipments of Freehand 8, a version of its design software for Windows 95/NT and Mac. Features of Freehand; Creation of Motion Suite.
- Edit & link Web images easily. // T H E Journal;May96, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p28
Features Macromedia Inc.'s Freehand computer software. Functions; Specifications; Contact information.
- Macromedia will ship Freehand upgrade. Nadile, Lisa // PC Week;12/26/94-1/2/95, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the plan of Macromedia Inc. to deliver Freehand 5.0 computer software. Additional modes; Text handling features; Pricing; Contact information.
- Macromedia updates FreeHand for Windows architecture. // PC Week;6/26/95, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p33
Focuses on Macromedia Inc.'s FreeHand 5.0 for Windows.
- Macromedia debuts Fireworks, upgrades Flash. // EMedia Professional;Jul98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p23
Reports on Macromedia Inc.'s introduction of its Web graphics and design software tools Macromedia Flash 2, Macromedia Flash Generator, and Fireworks. Features and functions; Prices; Contact information.
- Macromedia launches MX 2004 product line. CEH // Computer Graphics World;Oct2003, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p6
U.S.-based software developer Macromedia Inc. has announced its MX 2004 family, complete with enhanced versions of existing MX products and new additions, such as Flash Professional MX. The Macromedia MX 2004 product family targets professional applications developers and web site designers. As...
- Director 5 upstages competition with superior authoring tools. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;6/10/96, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p1132/
Reviews the software MacroMedia Director 5 from Macromedia Inc.
- Director plug-ins to allow live audio, video streaming on Web. Jones, Chris // InfoWorld;3/18/96, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p52
Looks at the plans to release plug-ins for its Shockwave player from Macromedia Incorporated. Users allowances of program; `Shockwave for Director'; Comments from developer at DXM Productions Lee Swearingen.