Iprax Training Solutions' CourseWorks 3.2
- Interactive lessons at your fingertips. Pemberton, Heather // Multimedia Schools;May/Jun94, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p13
Presents information on the `Digital Chisel,' an educational authoring tool for teachers and students. How the authoring tool can be used.
- Authoring tools. Semple, Patricia // Multimedia Schools;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p58
Presents two authoring programs for computer-assisted instruction. `3D Castle Creator,' `Make a Masterpiece,' and `Paint 'n' Play' from the `Crayola Series' of the International Business Machines Corp.; Features of the `Stagecast Creator' program.
- NetObjects TeamFusion provides solution for Internet publishers. // Information Today;Feb1998, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p39
Focuses on NetObjects TeamFusion, a client/server authoring product by NetObjects Incorporated. How the authoring system functions; Identification of the product's four modules.
- Keeping browsers at home. Moeller, Michael // PC Week;4/8/96, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p59
Reports on the availability of ExperTelligence Inc.'s WebBase Pro authoring software for the World Wide Web. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Contact information.
- Asymetrix opens training portal with content tool. Degnan, Christa // PC Week;08/30/99, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p28
Notes the introduction of Click2Learn, a browser-based authoring and publishing application from Asymetrix Learning Systems Inc. The ability of the free software to allow users to create and publish online courseware through its online training portal; Users of the software to receive royalties;...
- EASYPROF, PART 1, Software, 2009. Vachon, Lorraine // Training Media Review;Dec2009, p9
The article reviews version 1 of the authoring software EasyProf from ITACA Multimedia.
- EASYPROF, PART 4, Software, 2009. Vachon, Lorraine // Training Media Review;Dec2009, p12
The article reviews version 4 of the authoring software EasyProf from ITACA Multimedia.
- The Architecture and Design of an Online Course Authoring Tool Using Learning Objects (OCATLO). Mathkour, Hassan; Al-Hammami, Saleh // European Journal of Scientific Research;Aug2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p530
This paper describes the architecture and design of an easy to use online course authoring tool and highlights the development of a set of computing courses according to a specific e-content development methodology. The design methodology of the tool includes two approaches: Learning Objective...
- The DIY era. Alcock, Mike // e.learning age;May2006, p18
Focuses on the trend in the use of electronic learning authoring tools. Technological factors that prompted the changes in electronic learning design business; Implications of technological changes for electronic-learning providers; Features of electronic learning authoring tools.