Electronic Gutenbergs: Folio Views 4.0
- Folio retriever. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;7/17/95, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p43
Reports on Folio's offering of the Retriever computer software.
- Folio adds Internet capability with new product trio. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct96, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p14
Reports that Folio Corp. has advanced the Web positioning of its infobase program with the release of three new products in the Folio Views 3.11 family. Features of the Infobase Manager; Infobase Production Kit; Professional Infobase Production Kit.
- Folio Retriever searches, downloads data from Web. // PC Week;8/21/95, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p41
Reports on the announcement of Folio Corp.'s Folio Retriever software which searches user-specified sites on the World-Wide Web. Demo copy of the software; Contact information.
- Folio 4 makes use of ActiveX, APIs for third-party apps. Jones, Chris // InfoWorld;9/16/96, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p20
Reports on Folio Corp.'s introduction of version 4 of its Folio software program that converts large amounts of data from most word processors and graphical file formats for indexing, searching and electronic publishing. Inclusion of a component-based software-development environment called...
- Folio Corporation Now Shipping siteDirector 3.1. Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;May97, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p62
Reports on the shipment of Folio siteDirector 3.1, software for building and managing content-rich Internet and intranet sites, by Folio Corporation. What the version includes; Benefits of the softpage technology in siteDirector 3.1; Information on softpage.
- Folio solution serves infobases. Shankar, Gess // InfoWorld;5/12/97, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p68A
Reviews the web publishing tool siteDirector 3.1 from Folio Corp.
- Folio Views' focus shifts to infobase distribution. Marshall, Patrick // InfoWorld;8/22/94, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p100
Features Folio Corp.'s Folio Views, a text retrieval program. Market; Pricing; Contact information.
- Folio Views creates info databases. Bethoney, Herb // PC Week;11/7/94, Vol. 11 Issue 44, p129
Features Folio Corp.'s Folio Views 3.1 Infobase Production Kit (IPK). Target users; Quick access to commands; Extensive search capabilities.
- Folio to adopt XML, open up Views format. Walter, Mark; Hengey, Matt // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Feb98, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p3
Announces Folio's plan to open its Folio infobases which will enable the indexing and securing of documents in their native formats instead of prior conversion to Folio's flatfile markup language. Direct importation and indexing of XML-tagged documents; Elimination of flat-file conversion...