Softscape's QuickFind search and retrieval software
- Low-cost Explorer Plus is efficient. Bethoney, Herb // PC Week;7/29/96, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p80
Focuses on Softscape Inc.'s Explorer Plus 1.0 computer software. Features; Product support; Applications; Contact information. INSET: Corporate buyers' advisory..
- PC, networked data integrated by Softscape's Explorer Plus. Scannell, Ed // InfoWorld;5/27/96, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p27
Focuses on Softscape Inc.'s information management package, Softscape Explorer Plus 1.0, that lets both Windows 95 users and Webmasters maintain individual desktop management systems. Features and capabilities; Price.
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Feb2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p127
Evaluates products for human resource management. Human capital management software from Softscape Inc.; Description of the SurveyWriter.com Web service; Information on the report 'Whistleblowing: A New Perspective on an Old Issue,' released by the Alexander Hamilton Institute.
- EXEC CHANGES AT SOFTSCAPE RAISE CONCERNS. Frauenheim, Ed // Workforce Management;9/8/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 14, p18
The article reports on the concerns raised about the internal health and stability of Softscape Inc., a Massachusetts-based human resource software vendor. It states that after Softscape hires Accenture veteran Larry Kurzner as its vice president of strategic management, an exodus of key...
- SOFTSCAPE PAYS SUCCESSFACTORS TO SETTLE SUIT. Frauenheim, Ed // Workforce Management;1/19/2009, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p11
The article reports that the recent legal settlement between software vendors SuccessFactors Inc. and Softscape Inc. sheds an unflattering light on Wayland, Massachusetts, based Softscape. However analysts say that it's unlikely that Softscape's concession will scare away customers in any...
- Softscape HR app gains IM. McCright, John S. // eWeek;1/19/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p14
Softscape Inc. is looking to make administrators and human resources departments more effective with an upgrade of its human capital management software. Achievement Plus Version 9.5, which the Wayland, Massachusetts developer will release this week, includes features for compensation modeling,...
- Supplier news: News briefs. // IT Training;Nov2003, p11
No abstract available.
- SOFTSCAPE PLANS EXPANSION AMID GROWING SALES. Frauenheim, Ed // Workforce Management;6/26/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p18
The article provides information on the expansion plans of Softscape. The company announced that it plans to add employees to its base in 2007. Softscape, which offers applications ranging from basic human resources (HR) information management to workforce planning and recruiting, also said it...
- Software CEOs take off the gloves. E. F. // Workforce Management;10/6/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 16, p31
The article focuses on the competition between human resource management software vendors SuccessFactors Inc. and Softscape Inc. It discusses the legal disputes of the companies as well as notes the personal disagreement of their chief executive officers, SuccessFactors' Lars Dalgaard and...