I publish handles Web and print projects
- Quark XPress 4.0--by Christmas! Sucov, Jennifer // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;09/01/97, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p38
No abstract available.
- Untitled. // InfoWorld;3/14/94, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p19
Reports on Quark Inc.'s shipping of the Windows and Macintosh versions of the software QuarkXpress 3.3. Price; Added features.
- New tracking system brings editors in from cold. McDougall, Paul // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;8/15/93, Vol. 22 Issue 14, p21
Discusses the difficulties of using desktop production in the publication process. Exclusion of editorial department; Quark Publishing System (QPS); Three main components; Development of integrated desktop systems; QPS limitations; Improvements on the technology.
- QuarkXPress is the leader in its field. Gruman, Galen // InfoWorld;12/08/97, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p154
Reviews Quark Inc.'s QuarkXPress 4.0, a page layout tool. Support for character-based styles; Graphics-creation and long document features; Refined interface; Lack of table editor; File-import support.
- Quark Immedia: Making pages interactive. Rossello, Rosanne; Karsh, Arlene // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;7/8/96, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p3
Evaluates the performance and features of the Quark Immedia desktop publishing software. Components of the package; Color palette; Creation of seven types of objects; Text options; Other functions; Comments from beta testers. INSET: Specs and pricing..
- QuarkXPress 3.1. Roth, Steve // Macworld;Jul1992, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p199
Reviews the page-layout software QuarkXPress 3.1 from Quark. Features and advantages; Cost considerations; Purchase price and telephone number; Four star rated.
- Quick Quark update. // Macworld;Feb1994, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p135
Presents an updated version of QuarkXPress 3.2 software called QuarkXPress 3.3. Enhanced features; Advantages over the previous version.
- QuarkXPress comes to Windows, but bring a 486. Glitman, Russell; McClelland, Deke // PC World;Jul1992, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p66
Describes the features of QuarkXPress, the desktop publishing program, which is migrating from the Macintosh to Windows. Necessary 486; Page-building features; Text editing functions; Color printing support; Other features.
- Broderbund's business publishing package a boon for beginners. Arar, Yardena; McLaughlin, Laurianne // PC World;Jun97, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p100
Reviews Broderbund's Print Shop PressWriter desktop publishing software. Pros; Cons; Value; Street price; Vendor contact point.