Clover QA-101D compact disc analyzer
- Web-based monitoring. // Chemical Week;4/23/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 16, p32
Reports on the release of a World Wide Web-based tank monitoring service by Clover Systems company. Components of the system.
- GATX acquires Clover. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/19/98, Vol. 253 Issue 3, p41
Reports on the acquisition of a majority interest in Clover Systems Inc. by GATX Corp.'s liquid logistics unit.
- Xyplex touts secure router for VPNs. Greene, Tim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p10
Presents information on EdgerGuardian, a router which includes security technology needed by customers to set up virtual private networks (VPN) over the Internet, from Xyplex Networks Incorporated. Features of the router; How the router operates; Benefits of the router to customers; Other...
- Hey, I'm tripping, man. Schlesinger, Lee // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p56
Opinion. Discusses the computer peripheral Tripmate, from the DeLorme company. Features of the peripheral; How the peripheral operates; Examination of the design of the peripheral.
- Psion. // Automatic I.D. News;Mar97 Supplement Buyer's Guide, Vol. 13, p99
Presents Psion handhelds support Spread Spectrum and Wide Area Network wireless communications and offers an integrated peripherals including bar code scanners and printers. Psion's products; Features of the Psion Workabout hand-held computer; Usefulness of the product.
- JetPro Series Model VI00. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p43
Reviews the new JetPro Series model VI00 printer-plotter. The ink-jet VI00 produces complex 360-dot-per-inch C-sizes drawings in under five minutes. Operation; Price; Vendor.
- CalComp DesignMate Plotter. // Architectural Record;Jul1993, Vol. 181 Issue 7, p38
Features the DesignMate Plotter from CalComp computer company in Anaheim, California. Dimensions; Use with CAD model and packages; Plotting speed and acceleration; Specifications; Vendor.
- Electronic toolbox. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/10/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 24, p11
Reports on expansion of Portable Maintenance Access Terminals (PMAT) from the Boeing 777 to other civil transports. Details of hardware; Demo Systems-Boeing agreement.
- Vary LCD bias without inductors. Wright, Dave // Electronic Design;12/4/95, Vol. 43 Issue 25, p114
Reports that large dot-matrix LCD drivers require a negative bias voltage of up to 24 V. Technical information.