- Audio for television. Rising, Roy W. // Broadcast Engineering;Jun99, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p142
Offers a look at audio systems for television exhibited during the 1999 National Association of Broadcasters exposition. V-Mixing System from Roland company; Enhancement to the CS3100B on-air mixing system by Euphonix; RE90L, an ultraminiature condenser clip-on microphone by Electro-Voice.
- Korg Z1. Yelton, Geary // Electronic Musician;Mar1998, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p112
Evaluates the Korg Z1, the state of the art in physical modeling on a keyboard instrument. Comparison of Korg Z1 with Korg Prophecy, a monophonic physical-modeling synthesizer; Features of Korg Z1; Z programs and multisets; Z effects; Z1 specifications. INSET: The software alternative.
- Reviews. Shrock, Rob // Electronic Musician;May99, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p124
Evaluates the Joemeek SC2.2 stereo compressor. Costs; Background on photoelectric compressors; Knob controls. INSET: All in the family.
- Râˆ…DE. Shrock, Rob // Electronic Musician;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p130
Evaluates microphone NTK from Rode. Sturdiness of the components of NTK; Craftsmanship of the microphone; Price of the product.
- DRAWMER. Boisen, Myles // Electronic Musician;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p134
Evaluates dual-channel noise gate DS501 Power Gate from Drawmer. Specifications of the audio equipment; Audio quality of the equipment; Ease of use of DS501 Power Gate.
- A sonic boom in home theater. Wiener, Leonard // U.S. News & World Report;6/19/95, Vol. 118 Issue 24, p67
Discusses the Dolby Surround AC-3, an audio technology for home theater. Use of five speakers to move sound effects and off-screen dialogue around a room; Comparison to Dolby Surround Pro Logic; Features of the AC-3; Performance; Price.
- Diamond Rio 500. Maher, William // Australian Personal Computer;Dec99, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p37
Evaluates the Diamond Rio 500 digital music device. Improvements on the product's USB connection; Comparison of the product's extra memory with those of competitors.
- Rio: Internet Music on the Go. Lasky, Michael S. // PC World;Mar99, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p98
Evaluates Diamond Mulitmedia's Rio PMP300, a pocket-sized device which is capable of playing near CD-quality customizable music. Features; Pros and cons; Price; Contact information.
- M&K, REL and Linn active subwoofers. Gold, Alvin // Gramophone;Jun97, Vol. 75 Issue 889, p148
Offers an evaluation of three active designs of subwoofers available in Great Britain. Miller & Kreisel's V-125 model; REL Acoustics Ltd.'s Stentor II; Linn Products Ltd.' s AV5150.
- Revolver 260. // Gramophone;Apr96, Vol. 73 Issue 875, p144
Presents information on the Revolver 260, loud speaker. Description of speaker; Features; Mechanical details; Price; Contact information.