Safety barrier measurement
- Seamless interface for data capture. // Modern Machine Shop;Apr94, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p170
Reports that the surface modeller and numerical control programming system SurfCAM version 5.0 for Windows supports the FARO Metrecome, an articulated measurement device. Metrecom as an integral pointing device; Advantages of the spherical reach of the Metrecom.
- WA0JOW TRANSTENNA PRO, TRANSMISSION LINE SOFTWARE. // QST;Nov2003, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p70
Introduces the TransTenna Pro, a Windows program intended for use with SWR analyzers or other impedance measuring instruments. Use of the general transmission line equations; Comprehensive cable database; Contact information; Price.
- Build Your Own Temperature Data Logger. // Instrumentation Newsletter;2010 1st Quarter, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p22
The article reports that the software LabVIEW can help make ones own temperature data logger.
- Coating Thickness Gages: A Fast Evolution. Hennessy, Rebecca // Quality;Jun2005, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p30
Introduces several measuring instruments for determining the coating thickness. Specification of the CM200 Series gages from OICM; Availability of the MikroTest 6, a device to determine the Magnetic Attraction principle; Introduction of the CM200 Series gage, with combined advanced electronics...
- Testing & measurement report. // American Machinist;May2000, Vol. 144 Issue 5, p225
Features various testing and measurement equipment. Laser10 calibration software from Renishaw Inc.; Fred V. Fowler Co. Inc.'s touch-trigger probes, heads and styli; Gagemaker Inc.'s MIC 360 large-diameter gage.
- Analysis of typical problems that arise in tests of computer software. Zvyagin, N. // Measurement Techniques;Jul2013, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p382
Typical questions that arise both in voluntary validation of computer software and in tests in the course of the procedure of type approval of measuring instruments, in particular, questions related to the use of different methods of identification and updating, and in problems related to the...
- PC-BASED INSTRUMENTS RESHAPE THE TEST LANDSCAPE. Allan, Roger // Electronic Design;9/01/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 19, p55
Focuses on several test and measurement hardware and software products using the personal computer. Enhancement of the capabilities of the latest microprocessors; Distinction between traditional instruments and PC-based instruments; Maximization of a design engineer's productivity. INSETS: A...
- Quality Control. // Production Technology News;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 37 Issue 3/4, p14
Presents several quality control products. EPOCH LT Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector; 797 Electronic Caliper Series from The L.S. Starrett Co.; TrackerCal v1.2 calibration software for laser trackers from Automated Precision Inc.
- Temperature Profiling System. // Products Finishing;Mar2006, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p71
The article presents Datapaq Inc.'s brochure for its Oven Tracker XL. It describes the company's temperature profiling system. Contact information is given.