New TCC 14000-400 D from Liebherr
- Whyte acquires LG 1750 for wind work. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of a 750 tonne capacity LG 1750 lattice boom mobile crane from Liebherr Group by Aberdeenshire, Scotland-based Whyte Crane Hire Ltd.
- New Liebherrs for Baldwins. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on Baldwins Crane Hire Ltd.'s acquisition of a LTM 1500-8.1 and 1350-6.1 telescopic crane from its manufacturer the Liebherr Group.
- Liebherr Cranes Keep Big Wheels Turning. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jun2013, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p86
The article discusses how cranes manufactured by Liebherr Group, German equipment manufacturer based in Bulle, Switzerland were used to replace wheel of world's largest excavators. It informs that Breuer & Wasel GmbH, logistic services provider in Bergheim, Germany used the mobile cranes to...
- Vessel vehicles. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2013, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates the Liebherr 200 tonne capacity telescopic boom wheeled mobile cranes from Liebherr Group, Borshuis multi-axle step frame trailers from Broshuis BV, and the Volvo FH 16 multiaxle crane from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp.
- Cranes bolster Liebherr. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2010, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the financial performance of the company Liebherr Group in 2009, which reveals that its turnover decreased by 16.9 percent.
- WIND BOOM UPGRADE FROM LIEBHERR. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Feb2014, p5
The article discusses the upgrade of the 600 tonne capacity LR 1600/2 lattice boom crawler crane with SL10 boom system from crane manufacturer Liebherr Group.
- Liebherr introduces hybrid excavator. // Construction Europe;May2013, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p51
The article offers brief information on the Concept R 9XX hybrid excavator from Liebherr Group.
- Higher performance, enhanced stability are key features. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2013, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p22
The article offers brief information on the L 550 and L 556 range of large wheel loaders from equipment manufacturer Liebherr.
- Liebherr to invest in aircraft components manufacturing in Nizhny Novgorod (Part 2). Interfax // Russia & CIS Business & Financial Newswire;11/13/2013, p1
GORKI. Nov 13 (Interfax) - Russia's government commission for oversight of foreign investment will consider an application from Switzerland's Liebherr to invest in manufacturing of aircraft components in Nizhny Novgorod, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said at a commission meeting on Wednesday.