New TCC 14000-400 D from Liebherr
- Whyte acquires LG 1750 for wind work. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of a 750 tonne capacity LG 1750 lattice boom mobile crane from Liebherr Group by Aberdeenshire, Scotland-based Whyte Crane Hire Ltd.
- Liebherr Cranes Keep Big Wheels Turning. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jun2013, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p86
The article discusses how cranes manufactured by Liebherr Group, German equipment manufacturer based in Bulle, Switzerland were used to replace wheel of world's largest excavators. It informs that Breuer & Wasel GmbH, logistic services provider in Bergheim, Germany used the mobile cranes to...
- Vessel vehicles. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2013, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates the Liebherr 200 tonne capacity telescopic boom wheeled mobile cranes from Liebherr Group, Borshuis multi-axle step frame trailers from Broshuis BV, and the Volvo FH 16 multiaxle crane from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp.
- Liebherr Equipment sales jump. // American Cranes & Transport;Aug2012, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p9
The article reports on the 13.5 percent year-on-year increase in revenues from the machinery and division of Liebheer Group in 2011.
- Cranes bolster Liebherr. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2010, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the financial performance of the company Liebherr Group in 2009, which reveals that its turnover decreased by 16.9 percent.
- Liebherr tops 40 deliveries in North America. // American Journal of Transportation;10/22/2012, Issue 542, p16
The article reports that crane manufacturer Liebherr Group has delivered the Liebherr Mobile Harbour Crane, type LHM 550, to the North American market in early 2012, its 40th delivery in the market.
- LIEBHERR GROUP UP IN MOST DIVISIONS. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Aug2012, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p7
The article reports on the turnover of Liebherr Group in 2011 which increased by 747 million euros or 9.8% to 8,334.0 million euros.
- Liebherr introduces hybrid excavator. // Construction Europe;May2013, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p51
The article offers brief information on the Concept R 9XX hybrid excavator from Liebherr Group.
- Liebherr achieves highest ever turnover. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 261 Issue 4, p29
The article reports that mining equipment manufacturer, the Liebherr Group, has attained a high turnover of 9.1 billion euros in 2013 which is nine percent higher than in 2012.