New TCC 14000-400 D from Liebherr
- Second LHM 550 for Tilbury Docks. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Dec2015, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p8
The article reports that British port operator Forth Ports purchased a second Liebherr LHM 550 mobile harbour from Liebherr Maritime Cranes for The Port of Tilbury in Essex, England.
- Whyte acquires LG 1750 for wind work. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of a 750 tonne capacity LG 1750 lattice boom mobile crane from Liebherr Group by Aberdeenshire, Scotland-based Whyte Crane Hire Ltd.
- New Liebherrs for Baldwins. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2013, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on Baldwins Crane Hire Ltd.'s acquisition of a LTM 1500-8.1 and 1350-6.1 telescopic crane from its manufacturer the Liebherr Group.
- Liebherr Cranes Keep Big Wheels Turning. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jun2013, Vol. 214 Issue 6, p86
The article discusses how cranes manufactured by Liebherr Group, German equipment manufacturer based in Bulle, Switzerland were used to replace wheel of world's largest excavators. It informs that Breuer & Wasel GmbH, logistic services provider in Bergheim, Germany used the mobile cranes to...
- Vessel vehicles. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2013, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p31
The article evaluates the Liebherr 200 tonne capacity telescopic boom wheeled mobile cranes from Liebherr Group, Borshuis multi-axle step frame trailers from Broshuis BV, and the Volvo FH 16 multiaxle crane from Volvo Construction Equipment Corp.
- Korean hotspot. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Oct2016, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p26
The article focuses on the popularity of mobile folding construction cranes in South Korea, apart from the machine's origin European continent. It discusses the benefits of the MK 80 series crane manufactured by construction machine manufacturer Liebherr, as used and stated by Sinhan Cranes'...
- Cranes bolster Liebherr. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;May2010, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the financial performance of the company Liebherr Group in 2009, which reveals that its turnover decreased by 16.9 percent.
- WIND BOOM UPGRADE FROM LIEBHERR. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Feb2014, p5
The article discusses the upgrade of the 600 tonne capacity LR 1600/2 lattice boom crawler crane with SL10 boom system from crane manufacturer Liebherr Group.
- Liebherr introduces hybrid excavator. // Construction Europe;May2013, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p51
The article offers brief information on the Concept R 9XX hybrid excavator from Liebherr Group.