Software for Aerospace Design
- ENOMALY DEBUTS ELASTIC PLATFORM FOR CLOUD COMPUTING. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates Enomaly Elastic Computing Platform (ECP), a next generation open source, programmable, cloud computing infrastructure for businesses looking to design, deploy and manage virtual applications, from Enomaly of Toronto, Ontario.
- INGRES DEBUTS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE APPLIANCE. // GUI Program News;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
The article reviews Ingres Icebreaker BI Appliance, an open source application-specific software appliance from Ingres Corp.
- Eprints Institutional Repository Software: A Review. Beazley, Mike // Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library & Information Pract;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, Special section p1
Setting up an institutional repository (IR) can be a daunting task. There are many software packages out there, some commercial, some open source, all of which offer different features and functionality. This article will provide some thoughts about one of these software packages: Eprints....
- Darkhttpd 1.3. Sbarski, Peter // APC;Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p54
The article reviews the Darkhttpd 1.3. open source web server software.
- REVOLUTION ANALYTICS SUPPORTS IN-HADOOP BIG DATA. // Mainframe Computing;
The article evaluates the Hadoop as a platform for Big Data analytics with Cloudera CDH3 and CDH4 in the upcoming release of Revolution Analytics' Revolution R Enterprise 7.0, open-source software, allowing Cloudera customers to easily build and deploy predictive analytics models.
- TOKUTEK DEBUTS TOKUMX ENTERPRISE EDITION. // Mainframe Computing;Oct2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p5
The article evaluates the TokuMX Enterprise Edition open source software from solutions developer Tokutek.
- OpenStack's 'Havana' Edition Attests to Success of Open Cloud Project. Lundquist, Eric // eWeek;11/1/2013, p12
The article reviews Havana version of OpenStack, a cloud-computing project which aims to offer the omnipresent open source cloud computing platform for public and private clouds.
- Get Going. // Government Technology;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates the GitMachines open source data platform from information management company GitMachines.
- EXPLORING CALCULUS WITH DYNAMIC MATHEMATICS SOFTWARE. Haciomeroglu, Ethan Selcuk; Andreasen, Janet B. // Mathematics & Computer Education;Winter2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p1
The article evaluates the open-source software GeoGebra.