Software for Aerospace Design
- ENOMALY DEBUTS ELASTIC PLATFORM FOR CLOUD COMPUTING. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates Enomaly Elastic Computing Platform (ECP), a next generation open source, programmable, cloud computing infrastructure for businesses looking to design, deploy and manage virtual applications, from Enomaly of Toronto, Ontario.
- INGRES DEBUTS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE APPLIANCE. // GUI Program News;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
The article reviews Ingres Icebreaker BI Appliance, an open source application-specific software appliance from Ingres Corp.
- Eprints Institutional Repository Software: A Review. Beazley, Mike // Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library & Information Pract;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, Special section p1
Setting up an institutional repository (IR) can be a daunting task. There are many software packages out there, some commercial, some open source, all of which offer different features and functionality. This article will provide some thoughts about one of these software packages: Eprints....
- Darkhttpd 1.3. Sbarski, Peter // APC (Bauer Media Group);Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p54
The article reviews the Darkhttpd 1.3. open source web server software.
- REVOLUTION ANALYTICS SUPPORTS IN-HADOOP BIG DATA. // Mainframe Computing;Sep2013, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
The article evaluates the Hadoop as a platform for Big Data analytics with Cloudera CDH3 and CDH4 in the upcoming release of Revolution Analytics' Revolution R Enterprise 7.0, open-source software, allowing Cloudera customers to easily build and deploy predictive analytics models.
- TOKUTEK DEBUTS TOKUMX ENTERPRISE EDITION. // Mainframe Computing;Oct2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p5
The article evaluates the TokuMX Enterprise Edition open source software from solutions developer Tokutek.
- Get Going. // Government Technology;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates the GitMachines open source data platform from information management company GitMachines.
- EXPLORING CALCULUS WITH DYNAMIC MATHEMATICS SOFTWARE. Haciomeroglu, Ethan Selcuk; Andreasen, Janet B. // Mathematics & Computer Education;Winter2013, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p1
The article evaluates the open-source software GeoGebra.
- Xen 4.4 Brings Greater Virtualization Support to ARM. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;3/10/2014, p10
The article offers information on version 4.4 of the open-source technology Xen by the Xen Project, a group within the Linux Foundation that is pushing the development of the Xen hypervisor.