Software for Aerospace Design
- ENOMALY DEBUTS ELASTIC PLATFORM FOR CLOUD COMPUTING. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates Enomaly Elastic Computing Platform (ECP), a next generation open source, programmable, cloud computing infrastructure for businesses looking to design, deploy and manage virtual applications, from Enomaly of Toronto, Ontario.
- INGRES DEBUTS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE APPLIANCE. // GUI Program News;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
The article reviews Ingres Icebreaker BI Appliance, an open source application-specific software appliance from Ingres Corp.
- TWiki: Introduction to a Structured Wiki. Gochenour, Phil; Radcliff, Chris // Intercom;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates the Twiki open source wiki-authoring software.
- NETBEAN 5.5. Morejon, Mario // CRN;12/11/2006, Issue 1223, p86
The article evaluates the free open source IDE software NetBean 5.5 from Sun Microsystems Inc.
- Use your Noodle with Moodle! // School Librarian's Workshop;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p20
The article reviews the open source software Moodle, a web-based course management system.
- Eprints Institutional Repository Software: A Review. Beazley, Mike // Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library & Information Pract;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, Special section p1
Setting up an institutional repository (IR) can be a daunting task. There are many software packages out there, some commercial, some open source, all of which offer different features and functionality. This article will provide some thoughts about one of these software packages: Eprints....
- Android. // Stuff;Feb2009, Issue 119, p50
The article reviews the open source Android OS from Android Inc.
- Ubuntu in the clouds. MILLS, ASHTON // APC;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p90
The article reviews the Ubuntu open source software from Canonical Ltd.
- Repartition Windows Servers with GParted. Betlach, Chris // Windows IT Pro;Jun2009, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p15
The article evaluates the Gnome Partition Editor (GParted) Windows server re-partition open source software from GNU General Public License.