Software for Aerospace Design
- ENOMALY DEBUTS ELASTIC PLATFORM FOR CLOUD COMPUTING. // Worldwide Telecom;Nov2008, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p6
The article evaluates Enomaly Elastic Computing Platform (ECP), a next generation open source, programmable, cloud computing infrastructure for businesses looking to design, deploy and manage virtual applications, from Enomaly of Toronto, Ontario.
- INGRES DEBUTS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE APPLIANCE. // GUI Program News;Oct2007, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p6
The article reviews Ingres Icebreaker BI Appliance, an open source application-specific software appliance from Ingres Corp.
- TWiki: Introduction to a Structured Wiki. Gochenour, Phil; Radcliff, Chris // Intercom;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates the Twiki open source wiki-authoring software.
- Use your Noodle with Moodle! // School Librarian's Workshop;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p20
The article reviews the open source software Moodle, a web-based course management system.
- Eprints Institutional Repository Software: A Review. Beazley, Mike // Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library & Information Pract;2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, Special section p1
Setting up an institutional repository (IR) can be a daunting task. There are many software packages out there, some commercial, some open source, all of which offer different features and functionality. This article will provide some thoughts about one of these software packages: Eprints....
- Android. // Stuff;Feb2009, Issue 119, p50
The article reviews the open source Android OS from Android Inc.
- Joomla 2.5: Promising Changes, Bright Prospects. Uzayr, Sufyan bin // PC Quest;Mar2012, p124
The article evaluates the Joomla 2.5 open source software.
- Darkhttpd 1.3. Sbarski, Peter // APC;Jan2007, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p54
The article reviews the Darkhttpd 1.3. open source web server software.
- REVOLUTION ANALYTICS SUPPORTS IN-HADOOP BIG DATA. // Mainframe Computing;
The article evaluates the Hadoop as a platform for Big Data analytics with Cloudera CDH3 and CDH4 in the upcoming release of Revolution Analytics' Revolution R Enterprise 7.0, open-source software, allowing Cloudera customers to easily build and deploy predictive analytics models.